1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
RJ233542_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Having been informed by a TV program, Aika buys a set of camping tools and go for it!
While enjoying camping, she notices that she is seen by many others around......​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-27
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer: H.H.Works
Translator: EventideGames -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.32
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Additional Info:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Patch 1.32 only:

RJ233542_img_smp1.jpg RJ233542_img_smp8.jpg RJ233542_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zuperxen

May 9, 2019
Glad to see you got this done! I saw you mention it on the Muchi Muchi rural life page that you were working on this. I really like Exhibitionism/ENF and HHWorks does it super well, its just a shame that there arent that many translations for them out there. This is one more though, and i hope you do consider doing more HHworks games in the future. Even if its not immediately, maybe sometime down the line. I just am always excited for more of this type of content.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Glad to see you got this done! I saw you mention it on the Muchi Muchi rural life page that you were working on this. I really like Exhibitionism/ENF and HHWorks does it super well, its just a shame that there arent that many translations for them out there. This is one more though, and i hope you do consider doing more HHworks games in the future. Even if its not immediately, maybe sometime down the line. I just am always excited for more of this type of content.
well, all of the cos Ro games +DLC are my next project, actually the first one is so short I'll probably have it out this week.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
well, all of the cos Ro games +DLC are my next project, actually the first one is so short I'll probably have it out this week.
Ohh Didn`t saw this game was out now :D they need to add it on the "latest games" section.

As for the cos ro games WOW! that really made my day :D I`m so glad you where taking suggestions, thank you so much for translating this awsome games :p so far my favorite is the 2nd cos ro but all are good ;)

Im sure you will give more renown to this circle of H H Works, their games are just so underated.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Ohh Didn`t saw this game was out now :D they need to add it on the "latest games" section.

As for the cos ro games WOW! that really made my day :D I`m so glad you where taking suggestions, thank you so much for translating this awsome games :p so far my favorite is the 2nd cos ro but all are good ;)

Im sure you will give more renown to this circle of H H Works, their games are just so underated.
yeah, kinda weird that they haven't put it in the games section yet, but I suppose anyone that follows me on patreon or here would know either way. Cos Ro games are actually really short, though very finicky with the scripts, you can custom name your character, but not with a z because that character breaks the entire scripts section. The first one is nearing done, so you have that to look forward to.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
yeah, kinda weird that they haven't put it in the games section yet, but I suppose anyone that follows me on patreon or here would know either way. Cos Ro games are actually really short, though very finicky with the scripts, you can custom name your character, but not with a z because that character breaks the entire scripts section. The first one is nearing done, so you have that to look forward to.
O_O thanks for the heads up, I wont use Z then :p thank you again for doing this! And Yes I cant wait to finally play that game in english!

• I just jizzed my pants

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
female protagonist, group sex, masturbation, oral sex, titfuck, definitely feeling the camping vibe.
:sneaky:
View attachment 377787

Eventidegames perhaps, there is a lot of group sex beside the camping stuff.(y)
oh I know, I think something like 80% of the translation was sex scenes. H.H.Works certainly doesn't beat around the bush, they make a gimmick like cycling or camping and put a sex game on top of it.

zuperxen

May 9, 2019
I experienced a similar bug with the bathroom at night, but mine occured because upon trying to enter the bathroom for the scene, there was a guy in there that shows up when you have attracted alot of attention. He homes in on you and blocks your path so you arent able to get to the location where the scene actually plays. This is not a script bug or anything though, this seems like just a standard problem with the game itself since the guy should probably not show up during a scene, however he is still able to do so.

DumpsterFire

Nov 11, 2018
guy mind explaining the fishing?, bought the river rod set and can't even fish, and I did choose the river campsite as well, unless am not clicking the correct button prompt, aside from the one that say fishing in the menu.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
guy mind explaining the fishing?, bought the river rod set and can't even fish, and I did choose the river campsite as well, unless am not clicking the correct button prompt, aside from the one that say fishing in the menu.
open the menu with x and choose the first option to fish.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Eventidegames I foung a bug,probably a broken script is causing this, in the first camp place (river) when you enter a tent in the middle when the "scene" should trigger it only freezes, same for the bathroom event at night.
think I figured it out, certain things were broken by a misspelled scene so they would play before they were available.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes