RPGM - Completed - Flash Camping [v1.32] [H.H.Works]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Well that was pretty bad. I liked the idea but it's so laggy and pretty bad gameplay, Art also is very stiff and not hot for me. Think it would be better if it wasn't "animated" and they focused more on actual content

Art 2/5
    Story - 2.5/5
    Gameplay 2/5
    Fapability 1.5/5
    Originality 3.5/5
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sektz

in theory a nice game but pretty buggy and it lacks guidelines or limitation on how you play the game. The artwork is ok. Dialogues aren't that great either, there is basically no one interesting talking but yourself.

bugs like
    -timer getting stuck (save,quit,load doesn't help)
    -sometimes return to town has the game become black (save,quit,load doesn't help)
    -some animations like walking or waiting for predator makes the game lag
    -sometimes you can see each cg load, like she appears nude and the layers of clothing load afterwards

lacking gamedesign
    -there is a small tutorial at the start but the game never tells you what to do the whole day
    -if you just go for exhibitionism you can basically max out your lewd rank before even reaching the second campsite
    -its easy to miss something (temporarily, so wasting a lot of time), like forget a lamp meaning you can see absolutely nothing in the dark or forget fishing gear and miss the fishing event
    -fishing event only counts the last fish's size you got
    -upgrading camp, eating, fishing seems mostly unnecessary
    -you have the confusing HUD that displays at least 1 information I still don't get. You also have stuff that is not really displayed like your urge to pee.
    -except from h-scenes other npc have nothing intereseting to say. Everyone says either nothing or have fun camping.

its a shame I really want to like the game, the setting is unique and it has some interesting ideas but bad execution. The bugs alone are gamebreaking.

On a sidenote, the translation is rather bad as well. Seems like MTL to me (nonsensical sentences, sometimes japanese, text out of frame)

played v1.32 on win10
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

AVOID.

This game is a spiritual successor to Flash Cycling, but outside of the art, you can barely tell this was made by the same person.

The frame rate is trash, it goes up and down at random.
    There is no clear direction on how to progress.
    Everything costs money, making this more stressful than fun.
    There is no personality/heart/soul behind the writing
    The sprites are microscopic and lack personality
    The audio is 100% stock RPG maker assets.

However you slice it, the fact is, this game was NOT FUN.

It was an interesting experience and seemed to have potential... but the bottom line is that this game is NOT FUN.

Avoid at all costs.