Flash Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
FlashBang Header.png
Latest Update: BETA 2021-07-13
Flash Count: 2125

Flashbang or Project Flashbang is the name I've given to an in-progress collection of Flash hentai games and animations that I've compiled together using a game launcher called ; all with proper metadata, screenshots, and logos. With the recent I've decided to make my current progress public, with the intention of giving others an easier and more convenient way to access and browse NSFW Flash content as Flash reaches EOL.​
I've currently included around 1000+ games/animations, adding more whenever I have the time. I figured this little project of mine is now in a relatively presentable state, if still very unfinished, and am looking for feedback and suggestions. Missing info, games/animations I've missed, anything helps!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshots:
FAQ:
I have some games I'd like to send/request, how can I get them added?
Sending them to me through a private message on here or on the Discord server is fine.​
Only NorwaySuisan games appear in the library.
This was due to an error on my end when applying the previous patch, click the filter button at the top to open the filter panel and hit "Clear Filters" to reset the library view to show all games.​
Discord Server:
Download:
(Only contains the Database and Launcher)​
Torrent (Complete package, unzip once.)​

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Just fooled around with a few of the games and animations in the list, and I'm super into what's here right now! Though I just wrote a review and it might sound presumptuous, but I'm willing to help add to this with some English-translated JSK Studio games.

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Just fooled around with a few of the games and animations in the list, and I'm super into what's here right now! Though I just wrote a review and it might sound presumptuous, but I'm willing to help add to this with some English-translated JSK Studio games.
Thank you for the kind words! JSK Studio is one of the many Japanese flash artist I've been trying to gather works from and having them also in English would be greatly appreciated.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Thank you for the kind words! JSK Studio is one of the many Japanese flash artist I've been trying to gather works from and having them also in English would be greatly appreciated.
I'm more than willing to hand what games I have over to you! Would there be some way I can get it over to you lik

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
It's been a while. In any case, here's an update that adds almost 80 new games/animations:
  • All of Mittsie's flashes, minus a couple of really REALLY old ones
  • All Rock Candy flashes
  • Skuddbutt's flash games (all two of em)
  • All of JSK Studio's games, with the exception of some of the newest ones (big thanks to Oshitari Azumi for helping me find the majority of the translated versions)
  • Plus a few other additions as well as some minor fixes to previously added games
As always, feedback or more games you want to see added is always appreciated.

Playnite.DesktopApp_2019-11-02_16-04-31.png

Download:

Reactions: Mosthra

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hello again, this next update adds over 230+ games/animations:
  • The rest of JSK Studio's games have been added
  • The rest of the Brickhouse Betty animations have been added
  • aehentai and slappyfrog's "Arkham ASSylum" has been added
  • The rest of Chelodoy's animations have been added
  • The rest of washa's works have been added
  • All of Kajio's flashes have been added
  • The rest of Nevarky's flashes have been added
  • The rest of SpeedoSausage's flashes have been added
  • The other two Aching Dreams games have been added
  • The rest of Erotic Flash Frontier's games have been added
  • The rest of minus8's flashes have been included
  • The rest of pinoytoons flashes have been added, aside from ARIA and Rogue Courier since those are still being updated
More importantly with this release I've decided to switch to a pack based system for the library, this should make it easier to update since you don't have to redownload the entire library of games every time new ones are added. You can now download flashes by artist, allowing you to select and add games at your own leisure (though all games will still be shown within the launcher if they're installed or not).

I've also started a for Flashbang, you are welcome to join if you'd like to keep tabs on and discuss this project as I update and communicate more frequently there.

And with that I've officially decided to move the project into Beta phase since there's now a substantial amount of content. New flash content will continue to be added, but with changes to how the library is distributed these additions will be done in (hopefully) complete packs rather than partial updates like I've been doing before.

Thanks again to everyone who's checked out this silly project of mine, hope to have more on the way soon.

Screenshot 12-04-2019.png

Download:

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Happy belated New Year, here's another update adding about 170ish games/animations:
  • The rest (hopefully) of PurpleMantis's animations, totaling to 133
  • All flashes by Eggplants
  • All flashes by WaifuWare
  • A new flash by Rock Candy, "Ellie's Exorbitant Extrication"
  • A couple flashes by alfa995 that I missed
I also made some internal changes and fixes, like splitting a few previously combined flashes into separate entries and correcting broken installation paths.

More updates to come as we near closer to the official discontinuation of Flash from web browsers.

Playnite.DesktopApp_lYcRvMZABd.png Playnite.DesktopApp_nUJ0Ysb8p1.png Playnite.DesktopApp_cWeSgUyaU1.png

Download:

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
A tad late with this one but I couldn't help but add a bit more to this update...

248 new additions, bringing up the library to a grand total of 1037.

I'm aware that the majority of this update mainly consists of stuff from washa and HtPot, which likely isn't to everyone's taste. However, I figured I might as well finish them up since I've left them incomplete for so long. Hopefully I was able to include enough variety with the other new additions to make up for it.

You'll also notice that flashes have slowly been getting tagged with genres with each update. This will continue as more flashes are added and I can get a better feel for how to categorize the library properly.

Huh, over 1000 flashes. Not bad. There's still plenty more I want to add, but that's for another update, another time.

Playnite.DesktopApp_y5XPMN1aa3.jpg

Discord Server:

Download:

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
A tad late with this one but I couldn't help but add a bit more to this update...

248 new additions, bringing up the library to a grand total of 1037.

I'm aware that the majority of this update mainly consists of stuff from washa and HtPot, which likely isn't to everyone's taste. However, I figured I might as well finish them up since I've left them incomplete for so long. Hopefully I was able to include enough variety with the other new additions to make up for it.

You'll also notice that flashes have slowly been getting tagged with genres with each update. This will continue as more flashes are added and I can get a better feel for how to categorize the library properly.

Huh, over 1000 flashes. Not bad. There's still plenty more I want to add, but that's for another update, another time.

View attachment 545840

Discord Server:

Download:
May I know how many more games are left? which number is it exactly ?

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
May I know how many more games are left? which number is it exactly ?
If you mean by how many more games left I plan to add, well that really depends on what I haven't found or hasn't been suggested to me yet, though I have a list on the Discord that I keep updated with what I'm currently working on adding.

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
If you mean by how many more games left I plan to add, well that really depends on what I haven't found or hasn't been suggested to me yet, though I have a list on the Discord that I keep updated with what I'm currently working on adding.
I see well may I suggest adding some of Whentai.com exclusive games

Reactions: Deadpoolch05

Jujitsu

Mar 29, 2018
whentais actually decently hard to find on websites like swf chan unless you use type in whentai or type in the creator names like batou

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
whentais actually decently hard to find on websites like swf chan unless you use type in whentai or type in the creator names like batou
Does batou exclusively publish their? Do you know if there a collection of him or of whentai swf files?

Jujitsu

Mar 29, 2018
theres collections titled whentai on swfchan, its decently difficult to find everything in one collection but whentai mainly covers like fairy tail or one piece here are some tags I also use aswell:
Drawn-hentai
Batou
John_Hollow
Inusen
Vbecool
Mishki
Whentai
Batou and Mishki are the main people that make flash games however

Reactions: Biyakuga

Jujitsu

Mar 29, 2018
anyway any whentai I can genuinely help with even if its just finding images I've joined the server since I think I may be able to help but I'm genuinely pretty good at that shit

wertossj

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone has the link to Corta's Neocorona collab flash? Found nothing around which is surprising considering it was released last year...

Reactions: Kelphisto
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes