3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
original-poster-581.jpg

Overview:
With the influence of a certain popular anime, an athletic half-blooded girl by the name of Roza picks up the sport of cycling.
The road bike that she wanted however, cost a lot more than she expected. No problem, she gets her Papa to buy it (and her summer wear) for her…
Gathering attention from various men while she rides down the road, Roza soon was enlightened to the perilous pleasures of exhibitionism…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-06
Updated: 2018-01-06
Developer: H.H.WORKS
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Store:

Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you @Bloo for sharing the game

fc1.jpg fc2.jpg RJ206082_img_smp10.jpg RJ206082_img_smp9.jpg RJ206082_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Strange game. The art got me interested, but the gameplay is really bad, like most Japanese RPGM games.

A lot of the scenes are not translated, probably around 1/3.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Okay this looks different. Definitely like the art from the screenshots. I'll give a download. Always fun to see some experimentation with games and fetishes.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
There a way to get it out of 640 resolution?
After some fiddling around I discovered that you can right click the bar at the top of the game window or press F1 while the window is selected to bring up the properties. then in the General tab you just click launch the game in fullscreen.

Reactions: Kleine_Isa and Crel

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Oh finally this is translated at 100% i played this game with the 80% patch and its good (if you want an exhibition game with corruption elements) i hope this will make more people look into H H works and translate more of its games, they have great art and are masters of exhibition games.

Here is a link to the translation thread if you want to thank the translators, as far as it was being translated by 1 person and then passed the batton to another one that keep it going.

Ugh the sound effects really ruin this
if its the bike sounds you can turn them off

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes