EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
download (2).png

Overview:
Its storyline is based in a not-too-distant past of 2008, containing science fiction elements about a nanite-based virus outbreak and its mutation-inducing consequences. The game is based on roleplay and classic hack'n'slash combat, supporting both a web interface as well as a standard MU* telnet client.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: Nuku Valentines - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-03-18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Difference in Versions:

Saves:
Interpreter Required
DOWNLOAD
With Interpreter: - - - -
Without Interpreter: - - - -

Extra:
-

1554292150923.png download.png download (1).png 1554292157981.png 1554292170042.png 1554292182950.png

Last edited by a moderator:

W65

May 31, 2018
Neat! But you missed Furry day. It would've been more thematically appropriate.

EDIT: I oughta mention that there's the previous game, Flexible Infection, on his site, too. Doesn't have the survival mechanics so much, and the infection mechanics are kinda different. It's a different kind of experience.

There was a Flexible Society game that he was working on, but I dunno if that was ever finished. It was in a pretty early form last time I tried it out, which was... uh, years ago.

Also, this is one of those RPG-lite games made in an interactive fiction engine, so give it a little leeway. You'll probably find broken hyperlinks, too, because my understanding is that Inform is a little different of an engine.

Uh, also it suffers from CoC syndrome a bit, probably especially the MUD, which I don't play. But, hey, if that's your thing then that's your thing.

Uh, I also oughta mention I don't play the multiplayer, so I'm just talking about the offline version.

Uh, also you oughta tag this one "furry" because yeah. You could probably play it with that tag turned off, but I forget exactly how much content there is if you do that. Also "transformation" if we have that tag, 'cause it's the whole point.

Uh, also I oughta mention that the "git" they're talking about isn't the same "git" that folks use for version control. It's an old interactive fiction player.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I wouldn't know. I only uploaded this because someone requested me to. Anyways I fixed it up and I'll add furry.

W65

May 31, 2018
I wouldn't know. I only uploaded this because someone requested me to. Anyways I fixed it up and I'll add furry.
Nah, it isn't a thing. You can't play every game you upload, after all.

While you're adding tags, going by the game's tag filtering system, you probably oughta add "incest" and "transgender" and "cockvore." We have a cockvore tag, right?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
While you're adding tags, going by the game's tag filtering system, you probably oughta add "incest"...
Wait, wait. I played this a great many years ago, and I don't remember any incest... Is my memory faulty or did I just actively avoided it all that time ago?

Edit: And frankly, I'm honestly surprised that the game has been continuously worked on up to the current year. If nothing else, that's some dedication! But yeah despite its faults, I recall that the game was fun, and the premise was interesting, and some of those storylines/situations within the game were pretty rad. I doubt I'll return to it but for those that haven't tried it before, then I recommend at least giving it a try. It's quite the experience, lol! (And yes, there were several endings included in the game even back then. So, no endless grind or cliffhangers, in some situations.) Have fun!

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Wait, wait. I played this a great many years ago, and I don't remember any incest... Is my memory faulty or did I just actively avoided it all that time ago?
I think there are ways children you create can have sex with you, after rapid maturing of course. There may also be a quest or two with a survivor looking for a sibling that turned and can fuck them.

It's been ages since I last played this so I could be wrong about those.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think there are ways children you create can have sex with you, after rapid maturing of course. There may also be a quest or two with a survivor looking for a sibling that turned and can fuck them. It's been ages since I last played this so I could be wrong about those.
Fair enough. I'm in the same boat myself. Haha! *Fistbumps*

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know how to edit saves/patreon cheat codes? A few updates ago I can't port over my save to the new versions and I do not want to have to get everything all over again and thats if I can even remember everything that I've done.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I tried this game when it had a working save editor, which was a godsend. Dunno if i wanna give it another shot without one now...

Definitely a fun text game tho

Housemaster

Mar 30, 2018
What is up with this complicated save system, I just wanted to mess around to see how far I could take the game and I have to use some strange tools to decode the glk whatever files that I can't get to work at all.

Edit: I added a picture of how it looks when starting it up, use it if you like.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Neat! But you missed Furry day. It would've been more thematically appropriate.

EDIT: I oughta mention that there's the previous game, Flexible Infection, on his site, too. Doesn't have the survival mechanics so much, and the infection mechanics are kinda different. It's a different kind of experience.

There was a Flexible Society game that he was working on, but I dunno if that was ever finished. It was in a pretty early form last time I tried it out, which was... uh, years ago.

Also, this is one of those RPG-lite games made in an interactive fiction engine, so give it a little leeway. You'll probably find broken hyperlinks, too, because my understanding is that Inform is a little different of an engine.

Uh, also it suffers from CoC syndrome a bit, probably especially the MUD, which I don't play. But, hey, if that's your thing then that's your thing.

Uh, I also oughta mention I don't play the multiplayer, so I'm just talking about the offline version.

Uh, also you oughta tag this one "furry" because yeah. You could probably play it with that tag turned off, but I forget exactly how much content there is if you do that. Also "transformation" if we have that tag, 'cause it's the whole point.

Uh, also I oughta mention that the "git" they're talking about isn't the same "git" that folks use for version control. It's an old interactive fiction player.
Can you send the link for that previous game?

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes