Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-07-21] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nazta_RECS

May 5, 2023
I'm hoping the gal mama to be continued maybe MC and Gal mama will be going on a hotel, gal mama sleeping sex or sleep over at his friends house, shower sex, or oil massage sex? There's so many possibilities that I wish flim13 would go through hehehe.
Didn't expect Doro to be here

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
wonder if there's a thread dedicated for the videos only... I'm not “crafty” enough to play the game. lol
They do upload videos too you just gotta dig em up in recent threads, the only issue I found is that the bitrate is horrendous. Well some are really lossless but you get what I mean it sucks, now off to Kuro.

• Hey there
Reactions: Wanker Jester

Bombayah69

Feb 9, 2024
He probably won't for quite a while, but I hope Flim goes back to his non-human girls at some point. The videos with the robots, the Abyssal Kancolle girl, the Anubis girl, the fox girl, I still consider those to be some of his best works
The anubis girl is so fine, wish flim had done more with her

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I just wish maybe one day flim returns to his android and explore more with it, the possibility is endless, imagine a flim-esque twist of this

MrDissect

Sep 13, 2021
I just wish maybe one day flim returns to his android and explore more with it, the possibility is endless, imagine a flim-esque twist of this
Holy shit. You just awakened a core memory of mine hahaha. Didn't expect to see that video again years later. Damnnn. Imagine the timeline where Flim made it with his robot girl instead...

• Haha
Reactions: aspar4gus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes