Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-07-21] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dead00

Aug 7, 2017
Flim13 - 4K Collection [English Subtitles] - Videos marked with "[!]" aren't translated.
PIXELDRAIN

Flim13 - 4K Collection [RAW] - For those who want clean videos without hard-coded subtitles.
You're the best! Thanks!
BTW, "Gyaru Mom - After Going Out" and "Mitsuki Fellatio" in the [RAW] folder have english subs. Could you upload their raw versions?

Reactions: radiojoe

Allah’s Dad

Nov 16, 2022
Flim13 - 4K Collection [English Subtitles] - Videos marked with "[!]" aren't translated.
PIXELDRAIN

Flim13 - 4K Collection [RAW] - For those who want clean videos without hard-coded subtitles.
Thanks a lot for this king , I just hope , Gofile does not remove these videos please

Absolyst

Feb 23, 2024
The fellatio crazy girl's name is 'Mitsuhime' rather than mitsuki? and the title reads as 'Honey Princess' for all her animations.
Japanese kanji can have several different valid pronunciations. The girl's name according to Flim's post is 蜜姫. 蜜 (honey) can be pronounced as "mitsu" or "bitsu". 姫 (princess) can be pronounced as "hime" or "ki". So any combination of these are technically valid readings for 蜜姫. I don't remember whether Flim has specified a reading for her name, but Mitsuki is a common Japanese female name so that's a pretty safe bet.

Also the fact that Flim chose the kanji for "honey" and "princess" could be entirely coincidental. It's pretty common for Japanese names to choose kanji purely based on how they're pronounced, rather than their meaning. Although based on how she acts, "honey princess" doesn't seem too bad of a description lol

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
Zone69Keeper
Massive thanks for this pack. I just finished downloading. Btw, could you please tell me up to which month this collection is updated?
Month? July. But this is not particularly important - it already contains the last full-length released video and it is in the "GYARU" folder. The next video after that was just announced a couple of pages ago. Nothing came out between those two.
The distribution contains all the original content I collected from this thread and other sources, plus subtitles, some of which I made myself, posting the collected collection on page 36.
And when the video from page 70-71 comes out, I'll add it, and when the subtitles come out (or I make them), I'll add them too.

Reactions: Rex8501

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
Can you tell me how to download these torrent files .
You click on the file name in my message, a black page with letters opens, you right-click anywhere with mouse and select "save as" - a file of the type ".torrent" should be saved. Then you use a torrent-tracker program to run this file and download what you need.
I recommend " " or " " progeams - the second option is more popular in the western part of the planet. If you do not understand how to use the one you have chosen - read the instructions on their main pages or look for a video instruction on YouTube.

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022

An aerial upscale with a killagromorphic useless weight. In fact, the entire bitrate of the works is empty. The quality is 5 percent better than the original. But if it's the original and not the processing, then it weighs a lot for such a low quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSR_LLK and zuaci

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
Month? July. But this is not particularly important - it already contains the last full-length released video and it is in the "GYARU" folder. The next video after that was just announced a couple of pages ago. Nothing came out between those two.
The distribution contains all the original content I collected from this thread and other sources, plus subtitles, some of which I made myself, posting the collected collection on page 36.
And when the video from page 70-71 comes out, I'll add it, and when the subtitles come out (or I make them), I'll add them too.
Is the torrent going to be updated? Also, please make a note in notepad indicating up to which month this pack is up-to-dated.
p.s. This is just a suggestion but if the collection has entire stuff from flim till september then rename the base folder as "Flim13-September".
As it's become easy to guess unless there is something else that's missing from the pack

lastly keep up the good work. You made my job way easier. Now I can focus on something else.

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
Is the torrent going to be updated? Also, please make a note in notepad indicating up to which month this pack is up-to-dated.
p.s. This is just a suggestion but if the collection has entire stuff from flim till september then rename the base folder as "Flim13-September".
As it's become easy to guess unless there is something else that's missing from the pack

lastly keep up the good work. You made my job way easier. Now I can focus on something else.
I won't update the folder - it will make it much more difficult to add to it and update the distribution in the future, but I can change the name of the torrent file in next update if it's so important.
P.S. Yes, I even collected some materials from Pixiv and other sources, and although it's far from "everything-everything" entirely - I deleted useless photos, but it contains absolutely all the videos, including a couple of mine (some compilations), in their original form, as well as almost all of the gif loops.

An aerial upscale with a killagromorphic useless weight. In fact, the entire bitrate of the works is empty. The quality is 5 percent better than the original. But if it's the original and not the processing, then it weighs a lot for such a low quality.
It is all upscale. There is no original content from creator higher than 1080p.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes