Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-07-21] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EroXR

Sep 20, 2024
You're the best! Thanks!
BTW, "Gyaru Mom - After Going Out" and "Mitsuki Fellatio" in the [RAW] folder have english subs. Could you upload their raw versions?
Thank you for letting me know, I'll fix it by tomorrow or the day after.
An aerial upscale with a killagromorphic useless weight. In fact, the entire bitrate of the works is empty. The quality is 5 percent better than the original. But if it's the original and not the processing, then it weighs a lot for such a low quality.
I upscaled all these videos for myself and decided to share them instead of hoarding. Weight isn't an issue to me so I didn't feel the need to compress the videos, but nothing is stopping you from doing it if you want to save space.
Now, I don't know what monitor you use but the difference in quality is definitely noticeable on mine as it goes from slightly blurry to clear.
4K - 1080P.png

Reactions: Kr0nos90

bdodgelow

Nov 25, 2021
Flim13 - 4K Collection [English Subtitles] - Videos marked with "[!]" aren't translated.
PIXELDRAIN

Flim13 - 4K Collection [RAW] - For those who want clean videos without hard-coded subtitles.
Is it me or do the videos not play because they don't have file extensions?

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Weight isn't an issue to me so I didn't feel the need to compress the videos, but nothing is stopping you from doing it if you want to save space.
Considering how each of these 4K videos are at least 2GB, I'm genuinely curious just how much storage you have.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes