Seeking Flipped script - female MC, not corruption or blackmail

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm really curious to see any game that follows some typical AVN/adult game tropes, but flips the script with a female MC. For example, something like "Man Of the House", "Big Brother", or "Flirty F" but with a female MC seducing a bunch of men. I'm fine with serious/comedic/dark/action whatever. I just want to see a female MC, with some real character agency, that's behaves like most male MC's, without having to be "corrupted" first.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I am a fan of Succulence and Bad Memories. Bad Memories may be the best example of what I'm looking for, at least that I've seen, and with a real story too! I had forgotten about games that let you choose your gender. Not terribly common, due to the extra renders, I suppose, but nice when it happens (yes, I realize the irony that there is one in my sig, but ... okay, I don't have a defense for that.)

I've downloaded Succubus Stories. It's premise intrigues me.

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
There is a new game called Casual Desires where the female MC is just curious and decides to start trying stuff. Only handjobs and blowjobs so far, but looks promising.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito