megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It's interesting how often the theme of "hot guy doesn't know how hot he is, every woman is barely suppressing the overwhelming impulse to put out for him, and the suspense is just wondering whether he will finally muster the boldness to make a move or they will just give in to their impulses and just fuck him already". Even the adoptive mom is one good reason away from giving the MC an extremely enthusiastic "around-the-world".

Reactions: over the edge

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No drop in image quality guys! Everything looks exactly the same and as good as before! Really!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jesus fuck everything from this update is rendered at like half the resolution it was in the previous ones lmao

Reactions: delain

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Question, I'm not getting the option to take her out. I've talked to her in the hallway about going to the cinema etc. But when I go to her room I can only choose between play video games and talk to you later. Am I missing something?
basically have to go gal to gal,then meet in kitchen and then go back to julie room to go out.,might take a few tries.

Reactions: Tychondrus

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The replay mode button shows all replays locked (0.1.4a) any advice for solve the problem?
Same here, I guess it doesnt even work? You cant open the computer either and I dont even know if I have finished the update since it doesnt say that I have finished the story but I cant continue it either. Hopefully not because if I have it was crap.

EDIT: Looks like I did finish it. Update sucks.

Last edited:

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Beautiful rendering (best ever), animation and models (beside tattoo girl - I hate chicks with tats).
Anyway
Game is A+ GRADE
only problem it took you so long for updates maybe if u kept old game cozthis new version demanding so much time for crazy rendering animations.
Anyway, best game here probably top 5 on the site/forum.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Hottest gobbos™ I've seen in a good while, that directing also intrigued and disturbed me. I feel like I underwent MK-ultra with my genitals. Also please just focus on the main family for now, don't introduce more characters, may start looking like sesame street soon with all those totally original archetypes.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Choosing "Start from 0.1.3" automatically assigns your character the name "non" and there seems to be no option to change it available. For those who just want to play the update without starting over, I would guess the easiest way to do this would be to choose Start from 0.1.3, make a save, and use a save editor of some sort to change the MC's name?

EDIT: Yep, this method works. The save files for FlirtyF are in the "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF" directory (make sure to replace YOURUSERNAMEHERE with whatever your user name is on your PC XD). Choose Start from 0.1.3 and immediately make a save. I used to edit the save, just drag and drop the save file from the save directory into the browser window where you have the save editor open, then CTRL+F to search for "playername" and you'll see that it is "non" in the save file. Just replace it with whatever you want your character to be called, remember to keep the quotation marks, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, download your save file, and replace it.

Last edited:

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
This MC is uglier than beating his mother at the church door on a holy day. But the game is so much fun !!!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This has got to be same guy who did Harem Island. Writing, how characters interact is so bizarre, almost inhuman. But for some reason, also incredibly entertaining.
Yeah I've been saying this exact same thing for a while. Each game he does its a different Patreon too all with same style. It looks like this is third game. This game never comes out at the same time as Harem Island before it was completed. If it is the same guy he downgraded in sex scenes lol.

The sex scene was horrible. How the hell you have the female with top 3 best body in the game be half naked fucking. You got to have her topless too. This update will made me "No Nut November."

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes