• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py - Flora and Sauna [v1.1.7] [Enro and Oz]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Cithiri

Art is subpar, dialogue is mediocre at best, and gameplay is nonexistent.

I don't understand the idea behind putting the effort into making a game but having no gameplay in it. There's no plot, no mechanics, nothing. You just wander into random rooms, talk to the nearest character for thirty seconds, then go into a sex scene with them. That's it, over and over and over. Might as well just be an image gallery.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Trans boy uwu

There is not a single straight scene in this game, and the Vore tag is not even the most kinky of the kinks. In fact rimming is the most vanilla of the things in this game. Too much vore. i think 60% of the vore is dick vore, just too much vore
  3. 2.00 star(s)

javadoca

A very niche game with many fetiches, but master of none, all of them are done very poorly.

There is no objetive other than seeing all the scenes, the character design is confusing and too colorful, nothing is remotely remarkable.

There is no story. It would be better to create a gallery to see the scenes rather than play the game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

TL;DR: only play this game if you like furries and love a huge variety of fetishes, not just one or two.

It's a furry game where you get a giant wall of fetishes thrown at you, and despite the game giving you plenty of warning about what you're about to get into, you're forced into most of it.
    Like, you're going to see furry femboys getting railed. You're going to see various characters get eaten, or suck people into their penises, or get bimbofied and gangbanged, or have a female character you like turn out to have a massive dong, or whatever else.
    Also, your character is very flexible, the game doesn't really care what you are, the game forces your character to have a penis in one scene, but then give you a wide variety of options for another scene, then ignore those options on the next scene.
    Anyway, the game contains probably the widest variety of kinks out of any non-text game I can think of, and there's generally something for everyone here, as long as you're okay with really furry furries and subpar graphics.

I really want to give the game a lower score for forcing you into all kinds of random fetishes you can't avoid, but that's more of a personal problem.
    My final score for the game is probably a 3.5 star rating, but I'm rounding up because I haven't finished it and because I can't objectively rate half the fetishes in the game since I don't like them.

I'd give it a higher score if either the game had more direction to it (a solid path through the game, rather than random stuff happening all over), or better control over what fetishes you see.
    (Also fewer futas and men, but that's again a personal problem.)

EDIT: after putting a little more thought into it (and 100%ing the game), I've decided to drop it to 3 stars. It's just that the game requiring you to be into such a huge variety of fetishes to enjoy it, along with each scene usually starring at least five different kinks meshed into that one scene, it's just too demanding of you as the viewer, there's just too much stuff going on.
    Also, yeah, it's annoying to play a girl in one scene, forced male in another, forced flat in another, busty in another, you're not even really allowed to be your own character.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

This is a simple but fun sandbox experience. You go around the sauna interacting with each character and unlocking new scenes as you go.

Each character has an unique range of kinks and preferences that really spice things up depending on whom you decide to talk with.

Check it out if you were a fan of the old flash stuff, a time when games were allowed to be enjoyable without taking themselves too seriously.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kurlym077

Wonderful VN, fun to play with good characters. Very sexy, and full of fetish related content for degenerates like me. For fellow furries this is a must play. The character designs are unique and interesting and fun to explore.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

theonlyliverpoolninja

needs more but nice and light and fun so far. hope we get an audio element at some point, but that wouldnt be a dealbreaker. havent encountered any bugs so far. so keep trucking and dont over fill, unlike some of the charicters ;)
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Jack of all trades
    Master of none.

Having seen this game continually pop up from its updates, I figured I'd go ahead and just try it. The problem with this game isn't from the fetishes, but truly from its creation. The art is insanely inconsistent, the writing is dreadful, and the sex scenes are just awful. Some of the art, rare as it may be, is straight up nightmare inducing.

Glancing past the superficial, this is the "0.9" version and scenes lack all sorts of sounds to enhance them, and with how lacking they are, it really is needed. The scenes themselves are very, very short, and the writing is sparse when the lewd content is present. It seems the developer couldn't decide on if you should or shouldn't be shown in the game, meaning some scenes have sex that happens entirely without you (intercourse that begins with no changes to the still image, ending with the addition of cum) and others have a grey version of you. It's really just...bland seeing a scene that fails to include the character.

There's not a whole lot to say about this game, but if you are interested further in the gameplay, there is none. You click arrows and navigate to areas that allow you to get the very lackluster sex scenes. I don't have a problem with this type of gameplay, as it's preferable to 3 hours of grinding for 1 sex scene, but even without anything stopping you from reaching the lewds...it's still not worth the time.

This game is just poorly drawn, poorly written, and seems either rushed, uncared for, or made by someone trying their best without having learned enough first.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

Eh.... Well, I am a furry, and I love furry stuff and other things like this, but, this game, well... He tried bring many many kinkys in one game, "furry kinkys", they have futa, vore, feet, and etc... The story is not soo good, you will not lose time reading it, for real, the arts and animation, well, I think the artist is not soo good or is trying do something alone, because his draws are not soo good, the animation is okay, but the arts, well, no.. It's a furry game and if you are a furry, you know furry games are a bit rare here, soo if you want have this one for your collection go ahead, for play and wait uploads? Well, better choose another one.

Follow me for more reviews!