Unity - Completed - Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

The artwork for the game is really good, but the actual game part isn't. You just watch sex scenes and use your mouse to change the speed or camera.

The game has a story and progression, but the story is extremely dull. Basically, a girl was kidnapped and now the kidnapper try to mind break her via rape. The slow progression makes it seem like the story is important, but it's really not. The game makes you watch sex scenes you don't want to watch to watch the ones you do want while having to skip or read through long dialogue which all pretty much say the same thing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nedih

Great game with lots of options. I wish there where more games like this one, but there are not so much Unity games with this quality. A must play one 100/100 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) If you like milking games and anime style art, you would absolutelly love this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kamos.patreon

The best H game so far. Animated sex, huge boobs and a lot of fun. You need to like toys, and some BDSM to play this game. Almost every possition and basic tool is in this game.It is sad there is not more games like this.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Dokusatsu

I enjoyed the various tools and actions that opened up with this game. A very fun time, even if it did get a little tedious at times later on. Animations were also solid. Definitely worth a full playthrough for anyone interested in trainer games.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

toak

This is a high quality flash game done in unity. Do you all remember that really old flash game Kasumi Rebirth? This game is like a 10x quality version of that.

Story 2/10

So, Yuka is wandering through the forest and encounters a mansion. She's captured and this mansion is like this temptation sex mansion which is controlled and funded by really rich pervs who get off on watching women be corrupted (note to self: don't look in a mirror) and so her training begins.

Yuka resists at first and eventually she overcomes the temptation and gets away. Jk. She's get corrupted.

Gameplay 3/10

The sexing is the gameplay. There's like 5 different scenes with around 4 positions per scene which you can cycle through.

There are these sex stats and sex traits that you slowly unlock as you play the game. The sex stats make it easier for Yuka to orgasm while the sex traits affect certain things that Yuka does in sex training. e.g. milk coming out of her breasts or Yuka having a chance at cumming each time you jizz on her face.

And... that's the game. Again, sex training is the game itself. It's a little grindy at first (you start with a feather that you can tickle her butthole with) but eventually you unlock everything.

Art 9/10

The art is pretty fantastic. There's a decent variety of scenes (again the scenes are the game) and lots of tools you can use per scene. Yuka is quite well animated.

One thing is that the watersports are a little excessive. To the point where I'm questioning the reality of this game. The temptation corrupting mansion? Totally feasible. Yuka spurting out literal gallons of pee and breast milk? Where is she keeping that in her body?

But you know what? It's hot so I'll let it go.

Overall 6/10

Not a bad game. Not a great game, but it'll certainly get your rocks off.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

azmijaka

old style of game, like those flash types, taken too another level in every aspect and with a lot of "action" added in many aspects.

Eventualy its get repetative and boring as long the game just toying the girl all the time and not having anything more to offer.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Scat Gaming

Hands down the highest quality trainer/slave game out there. It has a great translation and its uncensored. Also a actual must play for anyone into watersports. Story is solid, but could've used a better ending. Definitely going to keep track of the developers behind this game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

brazilla

Pure ERO game, compared to those to be defeated sex scene RPG,
    Your main task is to train her to be lewd and unlock items to use upon her, which is a plus for me since all I care is the sex scene.
    the graphic is awesome. I like a lot that it builds with 3D model, and rendering in 2D.
    But it still can be improve, here is a few of my suggestion:
    combination of the using those items,
    different clothes to be unlocked after clearing the main quest,
    add more characters with different personalities,
    allow body modifications etc.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sodudeme

This is a bit of a hidden gem. Either people haven't heard of it, or they got annoyed at the long intro/slow start and gave up. But this is a game where you literally take a housewife and make it so she can cum her brains out by having someone nut on her face. There's a pretty wide assortment of toys, which is very refreshing. Most games give you like five options: Wand, bullet/egg vibe, and dildos in small, medium, and large. This game gives you almost anything you can think of. A device to make her drink her own squirt? has it. A device to shove eggs into her holes? has it. A device to powerwash her asshole? got it. A taser? has it. A device that fucks her nipples? has it. A device to make her shoot piss ten feet in the air like a super soaker for some reason? has it. And of course, all of that is in addition to the standard vibes and dildos. All the options are very refreshing. Even aside from the content itself, everything looks pretty damn nice. I don't normally comment about how a game looks, because all the masturbation has really messed with my vision(that or it's just the colorblindness) and I've got a toaster for a PC, but it looked and ran fine even on my POS.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Superb game that really makes me feel it doesn't belong on F95, it sticks like sore thumb among shitty RenPy/RPGM VN 3DCGI autogenerated renders from free assets nothings.

You don't have to believe me, just play it. Everything in this game screams quality. It's full voiced, artstyle is AMAZING, character design is superb and animations are just *muah*. You can be offput by some interactions like pissing or lactating but those are easy to disable.

Some people here disliked cutscenes and inner monologues. It's hard for coomer to understand what delayed gratification is, especially when he's already whiped his dick out and begs for quick action.

Gameplay is fun. There is also character developement, which is something rare yet most certainly welcome. Also, statistic panel, something I love when game presents me.

One of very few masterpieces this site has to offer you, don't miss out.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

LuminosHands

Pros
    • Unique 2D and 3Dmix
    • H-scene
    • H-scene expression
    • Character Design
    • Multiple positions
    • Voice
    Cons
    • Very grindy at the start
    • Solo narration scenes
    • Cut scenes
    • Character orgasms (doesn't feel right for some reason)
    Notes
    Start of the game really sucks until you're lvl 5 on all stats, thats when you finally get to play the game.
    At some point cutscenes become really annoying. (Because of these two things I really can't give this a 4star, due to it kind of ruining the whole game for me like its a 9 to 5 job... Still a good game though)

I wish there was more focus on the girl rather than the toys that are used on the girl.

I wish the was more focus on the H-scene between characters but that perhaps might be my bias.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Takyoon

This is Honestly, without a doubt, the best game I've downloaded off of f95zone. Animations? Amazing. MC? Hot. Scenarios? Interesting and kinky. Progression? Slow, but steady with enough to keep you engaged. The voice acting is also top tier. This is more than a bog standard training or corruption game. It takes those ideas and blends it together in an organic and erotic way. The inner monologue of the MC is a good touch as well. It Really helps to get into her head and gives the corruption much needed OOMPH.
    If you haven't downloaded this game yet, what are you waiting for? Its a shame it seems that this game has gone under the radar. Definitely needs more attention. This game is a must play and has raised the bar for eroge.
    10/10
    P.S. ITS ALL UNCENSORED. GO WILD
  13. 5.00 star(s)

silverkhingz

definitely a great game esp if you're into the genre of discipline and training, good arts, good voice acting. the fluids are excessive tho lol (there's a setting to disable it I think). Overall, solid piece, my "complain" is some items usage are limited in certain setups only so there's less of creativity with item plays
  14. 5.00 star(s)

noctred

Holy fuck.

I thought I had seen everything there is to see on F95 but somehow I had missed this... and it's probably beyond anything else I've played.

Great visuals, incredible animation, attractive MC, solid voice acting, wide range of kinks, good pacing w/ progressive feature unlocks as you go further down the corruption path, lots of different scenarios... and it's actually crazy fun to play and see how the MC reacts to your real time interactions.. .and to top it off, it's 100% uncensored.

I've seen great features in a lot of different games but I've never seen a game with nearly every feature I want stuffed into one place.

This is nutty. 10/5.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Totalage

Thank you very much for sharing, this is the best type of H game there is, very entertaining. I hope the author releases a sequel one day.

It would be great to be updated with functions such as changing clothes in the menu, as well as in the training chamber.

A great contribution. thank you very much.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Jolyroger

old style of game, like those flash types, taken too another level in every aspect and with a lot of "action" added in many aspects.
    essentially top tier and I, we, want moar...
    no one seems to ask for a recc tho?
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Jimboy88

Awesome game.
    There aren't a lot of things to add that hasn't been written yet but
    in my opinion:
    Art - Great
    Girl - The one you d like to break if you had the chance
    Animations - Plenty
    Story - Excellent (no i am just kidding. All i know is arigato)
    Cutscene - Annoying but you will be rewarded for waiting no doubt about that.
    Kinks - Plenty (but no feet. It didn't ruin the experience because there were a lot to cover that, but still.... it's my kink :( )

Overall i dont like to put on ratings i ll just go with the build in star system.
    But in any metric i would deduct -0.1 for the last reason i wrote above.
    Just play it. It is worth the time.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

tarzan123

Okay this game has everything. Even though it gave me carpal tunnel it also gave me a great experience the translation is it's only weak point but it's already 10/5 so it doesn't matter that much. Graphics are amazing and the ammount of content is insane. It's a true game made by a pro developer and is definitely something worth supporting if you have money to spare. I don't know if it can get any better but I sure hope so. Great job and thanks for sharing.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

firefly21

Excellent bdsm training game and translated too. This is better than 95% of the rest of the bdsm games out there. Wish there was more like this. They go overboard with the fluids though and it's a bit short. Another thing that kind of bothers me is that Yuka can sometimes speak even when she's completely gagged. Even so, the animation is well done, very nice in comparison to the usual kind of games you see on f95zone (still pictures generated by DAZ). 10/10.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

lainalugia

This game is incredible if you are willing to sit through a 5 min cut scene in the beginning. There are some more throughout and I wish they were translated. The MTL is MTL but it's okay, its not the worst i've seen. This is a trainer game but you actually get to train the girl, and not just click a button to train them. AAA style production value, loads of variation in poses and it's a fun game.

Pro: Art is Fantastic!
    Pro: V/A is (mostly) non intrusive.
    Pro: Extreme variety of training and positions and methods.
    Pro: Music and sound effects are good.
    Pro: Its actually fun to play and train her.

Overall I gave this game 5 stars because nothing on this website even really comes close (i can think of 2 games i liked as much as this) Despite the glowing praise i have for its art style and features,
    there are still some cons:
    Con 1: MTL. (so story is hard to follow and dialogue is a bit off)
    Con 2: Cutscenes are untranslated meaning you need to wait 5 mins and there seems to be no skip button. (again, adds to hard to follow story)
    Con 3:Voice acting can get a teensy bit repetitive
    Con 4: Pissing really isnt my thing and it seems like you cant turn it off, but i may have missed an option somewhere.

That said, playing this game is HIGHLY recommended, even if you aren't a fan, because of just how good and how polished it is. in the current state that it is with all its problems, if this were a true AAA game released by a top game company i'd give it a 7.5-8 because of the problems, but since nothing else on the site even comes close, it gets a goddamn 10.