Others - Flowerglade [v0.1.02] [Lavastone]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Klaric

I don't usually do reviews so bare with my potentially subpar ability in making them.

Current content is pretty bare, although that is to be expected since its a brand new game and demo. Expect an hour or less content wise currently.

Art looks pretty nice and unique. Girls look good as they should be in these types of games. The background in some of the areas is pleasing to the eye, such as the initial loading screen, and the mountains.
    The location pin icon is sometimes hard to immediately spot since it sometimes blends in with the background. This might just be an issue with me and my feeble mind though.

Chibis are cute :)

Music is pretty mellow, and didn't make me want to mute it as I usually do in games. The popping noises when you talk to, or make a girl happy is satisfying to my ears.

Grammar/Readability is good, no complaints from me. Some of the interactions with the girls during the intro got a cackle out of me. (Sunflower best girl)

Misc: I really like being able to change the girls poses (front view, back view)
    The currency system which is the passion and blossom is nicely named. I feel that the rate of blossoms is a bit high, but that's with current knowledge of the game and unlockables with said currency.
    The girls greeting/talking to you in the main menu is a nice touch aswell.

Overall I see potential in the game, Thus ill give it a 4/5 for now. My rating might change depending on how well the future updates are.

Anyways... Keep up the good work Devs. Im looking forward to what you will add.