2D Flowers of Satsunai, arts from my adult puzzle game.

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
Flowers of Satsunai a simple yet challenging adult puzzle game in an artistic Japanese-inspired world.

The game has 3 playing modes, more than 60 animated characters, 3 hours of music, and a fantasy tale with 6 endings.

It took me 2 year to solo-develop the game.

I'd like to give more to my dear customers by adding a free artbook with the game when it is released. And I think the best way to please my potential customers is to ask for your help.

Please leave your comment on what sexy pose / sex position do you want to see on the next painting. Next weekend, I will take the most popular idea, paint it, and post it here.

Since the painting is published on Steam when the game is released, please understand that I cannot draw extreme fetishes (rape, violent, gore, under-age etc.)

Last edited:

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
A peaceful evening with Yui Kondo [Flowers of Satsunai]

Animation extracted from one of the many lovely h-scenes in the game.

The girl is Yui Kondo. Her name means 'thoughtful'. She is smart, witty, and have a very weird sense of humor. She serves as the doctor of the adventure group.

tem.png

Animated scene:

Last edited:

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
About the girl in the painting: Her name is Nanami Ueda, the main character's girlfriend. Her name means 'the seven seas'. She is cheerful, and love to cook, eat, and sing. She is the fastest member of the party and her role is the scout.

nanami_art_01_small.png

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
In the middle of a cave diving section.

One of the many h-scenes extracted from my game

About the girl in the painting: Her name is Akane Nanami Sano, the strongest fighter of the adventure party. She is a typical Samurai, stoic and disciplined. Maybe, you can help to reveal her softer side.

shot_8.PNG

Animated version on Redgifs:

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
Lunchtime

2022-09-03 15-35-39.png

About the girl in the painting: one of the girl in the adventure party. Maybe you can guess her name from her wetter lips?

Animated version on Redgifs: