RPGM - Completed - Fluffy Neighbours [Final] [Empe3]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cho'gall

The game is what is, and its for a select community.

The art is simple but effective, similar to the story which is simple and not convoluted. It has replay value as its a short game.

this review is more so for the keyboard warriors that want to downvote all ntr games with irrational justification.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nandaja

I promised myself to never leave a bad review on any game because i always thought the dev must have worked hard to make this... until today. This was BY FAR the absolute WORST game i've ever played. The fact that the dev thought "oh you know what i think this is gonna be a good one, people are gonna enjoy it" is utherly laughable. WTF was that ending, out of absolute nowhere ? The worst shit ever ..
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Gerben02

The story sounded interesting at first, but honestly do yourself a favor and skip this one. Even if you do like NTR this game is just poor in all designs.
    If there had been more art I would have recommended it for that at least.
    But the amount of art involved is just to low
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ViihX

"Fluffy Neighbours" is a short and linear experience, but a very interesting and cool NTR experience that showed some potential in these guys future games. Keeping an eye on this developer's upcoming works
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Seittitgib

Standard NTR story: oblivious as fuck MC & horny wife. There are moments throughout that can be funny and made me shake my head in disbelief. However, its a H-game you have to suspend belief. The story was as expected. But the ending, Jesus. It came from nowhere and it was awful. In what universe is that comedic or light-hearted?
  6. 5.00 star(s)

zugfsal

I was first a bit scepticle because of the artstyle but I got used to it pretty quickly and really enjoyed the playthrough. I think this game is really promising, especially considering that this is the developers first game.

My only criticism is that the corruption of the characters should be a bit slower. Other than that I really enjoyed playing it and looking forward to future content!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

El morad

Me gusta, es para un nicho muy espceficio pero creo que este puede realmente gustar a queines son parte de el.
    Y bueno, hablo en español because my english isn't good enough.

Bueno, la reviewe requiere más de 200 caracteres, así que todo a partir de acá es relleno, o si, por cierto alguien le hizo un mod donde le pone a las chicas tatuajes qos, ¿Ya lo sabía?
  8. 1.00 star(s)

darkblade244

Terrible game. I know that the developer was testing game design in RPG Maker but the game is still terrible (I am a fan of NTR by the way).

Since this game is NTR, don't expect an interesting story or anything. We have a married couple, MC is a stupid Beta, Foxgirl wife gets fucked by a Chad (More than one by the way). If you have played any other NTR game ever made, you will know this story trope very well.

The artwork is poor, there are no sound effects, the game is very short (Though i guess that is a good thing in this game).

I will give the game developer some credit for the ending though. Even for NTR standards, the ending was really depressing. Not saying the ending we got was good or anything, just unexpected.

I don't recommend this game to anyone, not even NTR fans. I know the game is only 15 minutes long, but even that is 15 minutes of wasted time.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

JBukharin

It's not a one star game, but there are some grievances regarding a couple of issues I found while playing this game, but before I list out the issues, I want to make a small premise so I can properly dissociate from a couple of reviewers that bombed it because it was a NTR game as my judgment is by seeing it not only as a NTR game, but also as a project that is meant to last fifteen, maybe twenty minutes. Now, here's the list:
    1) Art is decent, but there is so little of it. A good part of the action is shown through the game sprites, and it really feels very 'poor'. I feel the art is good and I wouldn't have minded see more of it, perhaps switching POVs a bit more frequently, reducing the more boring scenes while the guy is getting NTR'd;
    2) The MC is a wimp; he is particularly stupid, weak-willed and atrociously naive. Which is fine- no, great even. I didn't feel much when he died nor even as he was getting NTR'd, but... I think it feels odd that someone like him ended up marrying someone like Vicky. I think that part could do with some working on how Vicky ended up with him, maybe with her pitying him and deciding to marry him out of that rather than genuine romantic love. It just feels so illogical and kind of disrupt the suspension of disbelief, just a bit tho;
    3) This actually confused me since the very beginning of the gameplay: I don't know how to feel about Ludia. It's not that I found her bad as a character, she works well in the role she's given, but she also feels... unimportant. Like, I understand that it adds extra-chaddery to Bruce and co., but, plotwise, she doesn't feel important enough to also make an impact on the MC's grasp of reality. I dunno, maybe making her a cousin or maybe a 'past love rival' to Vicky- something that makes the MC care and thus break properly when the whole truth comes out.

Once again, this game is 'good-ish'. Art is good, and I can tell it's going to improve with enough practice, but there are some elements about the plot-telling element that felt too forced. Alas, I hope this criticism feels more as a reason to try your hand more into making games, but for now Fluffy Neighbours gets two stars from me.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Toweke

I thought the game was good in some ways, bad in others.
    Positives;
    + Girls look good & I like animal girls, but watermelon+ breasts are a turn off, IMO.
    + I didn't mind the art work, though again a little too much exaggeration - the black guy is something looks 8 foot tall and comes across as absurd.
    + Has a fairly decent "mystery" aspect to it where the MC remains oblivious. I like that and it's rarely done well. It wasn't amazing here because MC is a bit too stupid, but not bad.
    + Overall premise/story is solid, albeit really lacking content and fleshing out. It does lack impact because of that, but keeping the game short is its own plus sometimes, since you don't always want to spend 20 hours reading dialogue.
    + Environments are done well, though transitions are slow.
    + Ending was hilarious.

Negatives:
    - No SFX. This was the thing that bothered me the most actually, in part because it adds so much to these sorts of scenes, and probably isn't that hard to do. That means some moans, creaking bed, slurping sounds, w/e.
    - Interracial. I know many like this but I'm not one of them. Not against interracial couples but the prevalence of it in NTR is overused, cliche and almost always handled terribly.
    - I like the quality of 'mystery NTR' where you don't quite know what exactly the wife is up to, but this game was actually a touch too vague about it, to the point where it really isn't clear at all why she does what she does, tho one can infer she is a major size queen.
    - Side characters could use a little more detail. Actually, all the characters could.

All in all really not bad for a person's first game.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

As somebody who already made games in RPG Maker before, I really do not like how there's so many minutes wasted on useless transitions and slow-ass walking. Opening a door shouldn't take 2 seconds. Observing the MC walking down the road shouldn't take 10. That is to say, there is a lot of pacing issue in this game even if it's short. Like after finishing this I don't ever wanna load anything and replay, because imagining going through all those long transitions made me give up.

The map-making is fine though, maybe on the lackluster side. Good sprite animation, I personally don't mind that since it's nice on its own (like NTRPG series). No music is blaring, I expect if there's no music at least we get sfx. Either case, there's plenty of websites to search for free bgm so please do use them, music is a big part of playing something.

The NTR content is OK, with the highlight being the ending. Though it's lacking of any meaningful story elements to make it an impactful NTR. Game literally carried by interracial tag. The neighbor girl plays close to 0 role. This genre of game where you discover things as the MC is nice, however would wish for more scenarios. There are soooo many scenarios to do in an NTR "hide-and-seek" game.

Good luck on your next game though, judging fairy it's a shit game but knowing it's your first, getting a completed game is good enough.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

redperro

Not bad, I was surprised I really did not expect a game that is so light it could contain so much, this shows that you have less is more. Adding to that that NTR is to do it better, the fox girls are doing well and with a memorable ending hahaha
  13. 5.00 star(s)

gimmegimmethat

I thought the art itself and the story was quite good since I'm a big fan of interracial and NTR. The only real issues I have with it is that the scenes could be a bit more explicit, but I understand that the entire thing is supposed to be a bit of a ''tease'' of sorts.

One change I would have done is adding more from the wifes perspective, so we could see some longer scenes where you can get some more dialogue in and actually participate in the scenes themselves.

The MC is super dense, which is fine, but I do prefer having the MC eventually finding out and becoming completely broken by it. Still the ending did catch me off guard, in a good way lol.

Awesome to see more interracial NTR though! Can't wait for more from these devs.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

The wife and Neighbor are really cute! Would love to see scenes with them!

Except this game is almost entirely lacking in content. Very few H scenes. A lot of "use your imagination with in game sprites and context". The few drawn scenes there are, are really nice, nothing super great, but simple and stylized. The game was long and drawn out, trying to set a basic routine, then seeing how that routine is ruined by cheating, and thats fine I guess, but the game was missing something CRUCIAL.

Another half! From the wife or Male Neighbors viewpoint! To see H scenes of all the scenes we didnt get to really see. To see why the wife ended up in these situations. To see more of the female neighbor, because GOD she is basically a non character and doesnt add anything to the story. When I finished the game I expected some sort of NG+ or something to reward us for the lackluster slog that was the husbands viewpoint, but alas, nothing.

The game is what it says it is, a short NTR game. Had on okay premise, the cute writing on the wife was nice, but overall, I wouldnt recommend a play. I could see a lot of potential here, so I hope the creator could expand on these premises on future game projects.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Yaboiii699

Not sure why people are complaining when developer already stated that its a short NTR game. It's a pretty good game for what it is, short and straight to the point. No pointless roaming or quest. If you're into NTR, you're gonna enjoy it. If not, not sure why you would be on this page.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

I read the reviews before giving this a chance, but half of what I read were pretentious, lenient bs you would hear your parents tell you when you were 6 and made some crappy abomination out of macaroni.

No, just no. You're making an adult game, and I would assume you have the maturity to take a more scathing review as well. So let's start, shall we?

Number 1, as per usual; the visuals. Frankly, it's not good. It's not the worst I've seen on this site, certainly not, but it is mediocre at best. The art quality is inconsistent, the posing is bad, the sex is mediocre, and the rendering is muted and boring. Where's the color saturation? All the characters look like they have a grey filter applied to them before adding colors, and that just washes out your pallet.

Gameplay is short, maybe 5 - 10 minutes depending on how fast you read. The writing is terrible. Boring, bad pacing, extremely unrealistic premise and character writing. The NTR feels so forced, it plays out like some bad 80s sitcom.

There is no audio, not that I care. Its an RPGM game, you're likely to use the default music even if you did include it. Idrgaf about this portion. Too short an experience to include music anyway.

And yes, I'm aware this 'game' was an experiment, but I hope the creator will learn from this experience to make something a lot better. This was a beginner's effort, and its a bad outcome, which is normal. Better luck next time.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

This is the kind of NTR game we need more of.
    Bad ends are the best ends.
    The only cons are that the art isn't amazing, the plot is a bit generic, but it's well done and the chars are hot.
    Hope to see many more games by this author.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

descil

As much leeway as a game like this might deserve for being very short, that element just made it all the worse. Squishing an entire ntr story with 2 love interests into a 15-minute rpgmaker game is a recipe for disaster.
    I'm really into the balloon breasts in this game however the artist posed things poorly.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Bruhtato

LMAO that ending KILLED ME
    holy shit.

Art is p good, short game, doesn't waste much time, It would just be 3 or maybbe 4 stars but i got a real good laugh from the ending even though it's fucked up
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Rebeca H.C

It's a very poorly crafted game, it has a very bad premise, the writing is bad and the art is bad too.
    The female characters are exaggerated in their proportions (I have nothing against those proportions); The art was made by an inexperienced hand, but it is little or not at all tolerable, it has no volume control, etc.
    The time it asks you to play it is around 30 minutes, but it's not worth it unless you really don't have anything to do or something.