Seeking FMC who uses sex to get things done

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Hey,

Currently looking for recommendations into a specific genre. Somehow realized I barely had any I could really think of, though I'm sure I have played some over the years, like karryn prison even if not fully what I'm looking for.
Basically, would like a game with female protagonist which uses her body to achieve her own goals. More specifically, I'm looking for a scenario in which the FMC makes "compromise". She doesn't really want to do lewd things, but is willing to get dirty to an extent to achieve her goals. It is also possible not to do any lewd things and go a "pure" way, but that should be much harder to actually reflect the fact that doing lewd thing is a valid compromise and has merit.
Here is the twist though: there sould also be demerits of only doing lewd things (reputation system? some lewd crest thing that shouldn't be raised too high? whatever?) such that there need to be some kind of balance so that the female protagonist remains in control of the situation and doesn't just indulge in carnal pleasure. If too much lewd things is done, it could either lead to a bad end or, ironically, makes the whole thing harder instead.
No preference on the format (VN, RPG, text game, 2D/3D, ...)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
More specifically, I'm looking for a scenario in which the FMC makes "compromise". She doesn't really want to do lewd things, but is willing to get dirty to an extent to achieve her goals. It is also possible not to do any lewd things and go a "pure" way, but that should be much harder to actually reflect the fact that doing lewd thing is a valid compromise and has merit.
That's like 80% of the H-scenes in SKA, and yeah, you can just reject the lewd propositions but that makes the game significantly harder.

As for keeping it in check, well, doing lewd stuff in the fantasy world adds to Corruption, which is used by one of the antagonists to corrupt the MC IRL, and if this goes too fast (exceeds the Corruption cap) it's Game Over. There are also some debuffs from becoming corrupted IRL, and being low on Willpower more often also debuffs stats, but overall all the material rewards from prostitution make the game way easier.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Oh, nice. I had this game on my list somewhere but held back since I thought it didn't have that much content yet.