Seeking Focus on relationship with little sister (Ren'Py;VN;3DCG)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hello,
do you have any suggestions for games that focus on a relationship with one or more little sisters? It can also a "little sister type" character like a younger cousin.
The relationship can either be a love, corruption, blackmail or domination one. Although I don't like to blackmail a little sister that much.

I prefer Ren'py games in 3DCG art and best as visual novels.
I also don't need too much story drama for this and preferably not too much grinding.
As always I would mind extremer content in any way as long as it isn't NTR.
Wouldn't mind if the little sister develops from an innocent virgin type of character in a perverted one.

I don't mind if the game gives the possibilities to go for other characters as long as it doesn't affect the relationship with the sister negativily.
I wouldn't mind a harem/poligamy relationship where the sister is aware of other female partners like for example the mother or an older sister.

Some examples that more or less fit into this:
- Sisterly Lust
- Dirty Pool (ok it is a niece, but it fits)
- Man of the House (a bit much grinding and I actually prefer the older sister)
- Milfy City (well it should focus on the a Milf, but Sara is maybe the cutest little sister ever!)
- Love and Submission (Amy, although she isn't my fav in this game)
- Dreams of Desire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- (There were more, but somehow I can't think of them right now...)

So thanks in advance! :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Technically not your sister, but I got the litttle sister vibe from Nina pretty hard in Offcuts. If I'm honest, it's almost like the dev wanted there to be incest there, maybe make her a cousin, but just never did. It really all makes a lot more sense to me if her father and mother are your aunt and uncle, and that would make her your cousin who due to your relationship, is like a little sister.

Mia, in View of Family was my favorite little sister until Sara came along. She's adorable as all hell, and quite the little minx, inexperienced, but very very eager.

I really like the Step Sister in Waifu Academy, but I'm a little disappointed there isn't more content with her, especially since the Dev went out of his way to tell us we'd be fucking the shit out of her after the whole contest to get her a job, and then we haven't had sex with her yet days later, because things keep coming up.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Technically not your sister, but I got the litttle sister vibe from Nina pretty hard in Offcuts. If I'm honest, it's almost like the dev wanted there to be incest there, maybe make her a cousin, but just never did. It really all makes a lot more sense to me if her father and mother are your aunt and uncle, and that would make her your cousin who due to your relationship, is like a little sister.
I love Offcuts, but honestly Nina is a bit annoying to me, she could totally be a jealous type character out of an Anime. But yeah she is definitly a little sister type of character.

Mia, in View of Family was my favorite little sister until Sara came along. She's adorable as all hell, and quite the little minx, inexperienced, but very very eager.
At the moment I think this game has a little bit content, so the gameplay doesn't feel too good, but I totally agree I love Mia already and seeing the dream scene at the beginning
, I am really looking forward for more.

I really like the Step Sister in Waifu Academy, but I'm a little disappointed there isn't more content with her, especially since the Dev went out of his way to tell us we'd be fucking the shit out of her after the whole contest to get her a job, and then we haven't had sex with her yet days later, because things keep coming up.
She is really cute and I totally want to see more of her, but this game totally lives of the different characters, so I don't think there will be too much focus on single characters. (I still hope the dev thinks of a way, so that there aren't any Game Over screens, I hate them :coldsweat:)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello,
do you have any suggestions for games that focus on a relationship with one or more little sisters? It can also a "little sister type" character like a younger cousin.
The relationship can either be a love, corruption, blackmail or domination one. Although I don't like to blackmail a little sister that much.

I prefer Ren'py games in 3DCG art and best as visual novels.
I also don't need too much story drama for this and preferably not too much grinding.
As always I would mind extremer content in any way as long as it isn't NTR.
Wouldn't mind if the little sister develops from an innocent virgin type of character in a perverted one.

I don't mind if the game gives the possibilities to go for other characters as long as it doesn't affect the relationship with the sister negativily.
I wouldn't mind a harem/poligamy relationship where the sister is aware of other female partners like for example the mother or an older sister.

Some examples that more or less fit into this:
- Sisterly Lust
- Dirty Pool (ok it is a niece, but it fits)
- Man of the House (a bit much grinding and I actually prefer the older sister)
- Milfy City (well it should focus on the a Milf, but Sara is maybe the cutest little sister ever!)
- Love and Submission (Amy, although she isn't my fav in this game)
- Dreams of Desire
- (There were more, but somehow I can't think of them right now...)

So thanks in advance! :)
The elephant in the room...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
View of a Family.
I really want to like this game, but even with the walkthrough, I have the feeling that I am just skipping time and not really progressing in anything.
But I really really like the character models, especially of the little sister :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So, I finally played My Sister My Roommate, which I've been avoiding because I really didn't want to be disappointed by a game who's titular relationship is with the sister. Technically she's not a little sister, as she's a twin, and she's also the one who came out first, but I let twin sister's pass this hurdle for me, ususally. Beware, in the early game the Dev doesn't ask if you want to see content wherein she has sexual relationships with other men. Understand, her character is a slut. At some point he works a clever bit of dialogue that creates a gate for that content going forward, but it is not there initially. Personally I like the taboo it adds to the game, a brother and sister who are apprehensive to fuck one another and instead get off on seeing the other one fuck/masturbate, but meh, to each their own.

The only problem I currently have with the game is that I think I like two of the side hos more. This is a little disappointing to me. But, the game is definitely worth playing if you're a siscon.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So, I finally played My Sister My Roommate, which I've been avoiding because I really didn't want to be disappointed by a game who's titular relationship is with the sister. Technically she's not a little sister, as she's a twin, and she's also the one who came out first, but I let twin sister's pass this hurdle for me, ususally. Beware, in the early game the Dev doesn't ask if you want to see content wherein she has sexual relationships with other men. Understand, her character is a slut. At some point he works a clever bit of dialogue that creates a gate for that content going forward, but it is not there initially. Personally I like the taboo it adds to the game, a brother and sister who are apprehensive to fuck one another and instead get off on seeing the other one fuck/masturbate, but meh, to each their own.

The only problem I currently have with the game is that I think I like two of the side hos more. This is a little disappointing to me. But, the game is definitely worth playing if you're a siscon.
I already downloaded that game, but I wasn't sure about playing it, because of the possibility that the sister has relationships with other man in the beginning. I don't care if a sister had a relationship in the past, but I don't like seeing it. Although I guess I like the inocent (maybe virgin) -type little sister the most :angel:
I also see it as a problem, when in a game about the family, you like side characters more.
If I have family members as the main girls, then I only want side characters to get involved in an either harem way or at least some kind of open relationship.

if you don't mind weeb shit, Imouto-Paradise has 5 little sisters to choose from. isn't 3DCG art though.
I will check it out nonetheless. Thanks :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I just found recently. It is a new game and only a demo without sexual content. An ok she is the older twin sister. But she is really cute and gives off more of the feeling of a little sister. I am definitly looking forward for more of this game.

And I just replayed and it confirms to be the best game about relationship with sisters regardless of their age. This game has 3 sisters, one younger and two older ones. Rachel the younger one might be my favourite younger sister at the moment. This game also has some fetishes that you don't see in other games that often. And it adds some unique interactions with side characters.

Reactions: Only4You

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018

Honestly I don't find the little sister cute, at all :coldsweat:, but everyone has different tastes.
I warn you, I haven't played this game for several months, so I don't know how it is at present, but it definitely had what you're looking for.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Honestly I don't find the little sister cute, at all :coldsweat:, but everyone has different tastes.
I warn you, I haven't played this game for several months, so I don't know how it is at present, but it definitely had what you're looking for.
Dev can't code for shit, and isn't keeping track of branches. Last release I played I was being scolded for still being a virgin when I'm fairly certain I'd had sex twice in the game. I think I'm completely done with this one.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Dev can't code for shit, and isn't keeping track of branches. Last release I played I was being scolded for still being a virgin when I'm fairly certain I'd had sex twice in the game. I think I'm completely done with this one.
Well, thanks for the warning. Now I am undecided between not touching it anymore or try it to see with my own eyes what you say. I think I'll choose the first option, though. ;)

@GhostPhil Don't if you tried it, but in Family Matters there's a very hot little sister.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

I started this game, because it seemed interssting and you are right the little sister (also is the MCs twin sister) isn't too cute. Overall I am curious for the game and it also is nearly finished.
But what I don't like that much is that the olders sisters (also twins) have that much control over the MC, but I was only at the beginning of the game.

Ok well that sucks a bit, but it wouldn't be a game breaker for me. But as I saw some pictures of later scenes I am not sure if I like where it is going... seems a bit going in the NTR direction.

Well, thanks for the warning. Now I am undecided between not touching it anymore or try it to see with my own eyes what you say. I think I'll choose the first option, though. ;)

@GhostPhil Don't if you tried it, but in Family Matters there's a very hot little sister.
I will definitly play Sister Sister Sister, but I am not sure, if I am going to like it.

Yeah Family Matters is on my list as well, I think I started it and it seemed interessting.
What also has a cute (Step)-Sister is . It also is progressing quite fast and is really funny at some points.

Reactions: DanMachiFan