Others - Folk Moan [v3.0] [nonhumans]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LS47

Did not finish. I stopped playing after finding the 5th adult scene, because I realized this demo had nothing. Only the first two scenes are available, the remaining are blurred to give you an incentive to buy the game, but it instead made me realize this is the actual game, not just a small, portion of the beginning of the game. How can you ask for a price for a game in this state, I can't fathom.

Honestly, this demo really discouraged me from pledging to the dev's patreon, because it's a mess. The weird font makes it really difficult to read the dialogues, and the artstyle for the illustrations is rough and inconsistent at its best. The animations really don't help the adult content at all, as it's just stretching the sprites instead of properly animating the characters' limbs and whatnot. The artstyle for the overworld is amateurish and the walk speed is really annoying.

It would need a lot more work and polish before being even remotely enjoyable. I get that the game's intent is more to introduce us to nordic/russian folklore, but it prefers drowning us in folklore terms about random events rather than telling an actual story, and I frankly don't see the interest.