3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I have hopes that some modder or developer will do a Renpy version of this game ... ^^
Just so this game works right !!!

P.s.: The most buggy game I've ever played here ... ^^
Here's a Ren'Py version of the game that I've made, just so I could get through to the end.

It's mostly a direct machine-translated conversion from the original Unity game, but I fixed a lot of the bugs in the original (and introduced some more of my own), and gets rid of the annoying scene transitions.. It has the usual Ren'Py features (save at any time, rollback), plus some of my own (if you click on the clock you can skip an hour).

You can look at the source code to figure out what to do next if you get stuck or to cut down on the grind. I can also post a walkthrough if there's interest. The grind isn't too bad if you know what you're supposed to do next, and there's lots of parallel but intertwined storylines to keep you busy.

If you find any bugs, yell at me, not the original developers. They did a great job with the story and the graphics, and any bugs in this version are my fault. If you want to give money to anyone, give it to them, to hopefully motivate them to work on the second season.

At some places I may have accidentally changed the game a bit, and if you notice these and can tell me what the game is supposed to do, I can easily fix it. As somebody who knows nothing about Unity and Ren'Py, I was just making wild guesses at some points. Nonetheless, this version of the game is playable all the way through to the end, and mostly makes sense.

Enjoy...

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Here's a Ren'Py version of the game that I've made, just so I could get through to the end.

It's mostly a direct machine-translated conversion from the original Unity game, but I fixed a lot of the bugs in the original (and introduced some more of my own), and gets rid of the annoying scene transitions.. It has the usual Ren'Py features (save at any time, rollback), plus some of my own (if you click on the clock you can skip an hour).

You can look at the source code to figure out what to do next if you get stuck or to cut down on the grind. I can also post a walkthrough if there's interest. The grind isn't too bad if you know what you're supposed to do next, and there's lots of parallel but intertwined storylines to keep you busy.

If you find any bugs, yell at me, not the original developers. They did a great job with the story and the graphics, and any bugs in this version are my fault. If you want to give money to anyone, give it to them, to hopefully motivate them to work on the second season.

At some places I may have accidentally changed the game a bit, and if you notice these and can tell me what the game is supposed to do, I can easily fix it. As somebody who knows nothing about Unity and Ren'Py, I was just making wild guesses at some points. Nonetheless, this version of the game is playable all the way through to the end, and mostly makes sense.

Enjoy...
super thank you bro

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@NightTrain

Thanks for the convert but one thing I noticed is that when you meet Meadow the first time you had to pick a lot of different responses in jokes and hobbies before it opened sex option and then after picking in that were you finally able to leave the table. If I remember correctly I think it us to be 2 jokes and then they were gone. Also didn't picking responses that Julian didn't like but the wife did cause Julian and the wife's stat to go down? I know something use to drop their stat down.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@NightTrain

3 Exception error one when you click on check model agency one when you give Kristen the dildo and another one when she orgasms.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'99 02 19.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13166, in script
call screen ModelAgency
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file '99 02 19.png'.

------------------------------------

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9679, in script
$ kirstencum -= 20
File "game/script.rpy", line 9679, in <module>
$ kirstencum -= 20
NameError: name 'kirstencum' is not defined

---------------------------------------

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9797, in script
$ orgasmcount += 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 9797, in <module>
$ orgasmcount += 1
NameError: name 'orgasmcount' is not defined

To fix the 2 errors you need to open the console and type in kirstencum=0 and orgasmcount=0 to prevent a crash.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
@NightTrain

Thanks for the convert but one thing I noticed is that when you meet Meadow the first time you had to pick a lot of different responses in jokes and hobbies before it opened sex option and then after picking in that were you finally able to leave the table. If I remember correctly I think it us to be 2 jokes and then they were gone. Also didn't picking responses that Julian didn't like but the wife did cause Julian and the wife's stat to go down? I know something use to drop their stat down.
Sadly, my automatic conversion tool for converting from Unity to Renpy had trouble will all the chat scenes, so I rewrote most of them. I didn't spend a lot of time trying to perfectly mimic the original in these cases, mostly because it was a headache to reverse engineer what was going on, and mostly because it didn't make sense a lot of the time. I think I'm still consistent with the basic idea (you can talk about up to 5 different topics, you can't talk about the same topic twice, you can't talk about sex until you've talked about 4 other things, and if you talk about two different things that one person doesn't like, the dinner will end early, so if you want to end the dinner early, talk about clubbing and black humor). I also think I kept the individual likes/dislikes the same.

However, I did change the way the joint relationships are changed (that is, Julian&Meadow Relationship, and Julian&Irene Relationship), because there was no discernible method to the original scheme. For example, if you talked about cuckolding, meadow liked it (and her relationship went up) and julian and irene didn't, but the julianmeadow stat went down and the julianirene stat went up. If you talked about black humor, everybody disliked it, but both joints stats went up. I don't know why, and it didn't make sense to me. The joint conversation with Kirsten, Rebecca, and David at the bar was pretty messed up too. So, I just did my own thing for these (if both people liked a topic, their joint stat went up, and if they both disliked it, the joint stat went down).

In the end, it doesn't matter, because the joint relationship stats aren't used for anything anywhere in the game.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
@NightTrain

3 Exception error one when you click on check model agency one when you give Kristen the dildo and another one when she orgasms.

While loading <'Image' u'99 02 19.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13166, in script
call screen ModelAgency
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file '99 02 19.png'.

------------------------------------

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9679, in script
$ kirstencum -= 20
File "game/script.rpy", line 9679, in <module>
$ kirstencum -= 20
NameError: name 'kirstencum' is not defined

---------------------------------------

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9797, in script
$ orgasmcount += 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 9797, in <module>
$ orgasmcount += 1
NameError: name 'orgasmcount' is not defined

To fix the 2 errors you need to open the console and type in kirstencum=0 and orgasmcount=0 to prevent a crash.
Thanks for reporting these! I wouldn't have found the dildo bug on my own (the orgasm bug is related, and only happens when you start the scene by giving the dildo). I'll post a patch in a minute.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Here's a patch to the Follower remake

If you've already downloaded the v0.1, you can extract the files from this zip file and put script.rpy in the "game" folder (replacing the previous version) and the pictures in the "game/images" folder.

Reactions: serter31

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something wrong I cant move on with Rebecca. Apparently she's suppose to blackmail me or w/e when Kirsten call me. I already had sex with Kirsten at the museum.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something wrong I cant move on with Rebecca. Apparently she's suppose to blackmail me or w/e when Kirsten call me. I already had sex with Kirsten at the museum.
I don't think Rebecca tries to blackmail you. Have you completed both events at the bar with Kirsten, Rebecca, and David? If you don't catch the second event I think there's a chance things get locked up. Let me know what your stats are (rebeccapic, kirstenevent, rebeccaevent, kirstenrebeccaevent) and I can let you know if there's any hope.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't think Rebecca tries to blackmail you. Have you completed both events at the bar with Kirsten, Rebecca, and David? If you don't catch the second event I think there's a chance things get locked up. Let me know what your stats are (rebeccapic, kirstenevent, rebeccaevent, kirstenrebeccaevent) and I can let you know if there's any hope.
rebeccapic 21, kirstenevent 21, rebeccaevent 17, kirstenrebeccaevent 6).
Rebecca wants to move her career forward. Right now I'm trying to maximize her points since I didn't do that. Also I'm finishing Kirsten lingerie pictures to see if that was part of the problem. I also can't buy Kirsten that vibrator egg. I gave her the dildo and she even gave a waiter a look at her pussy.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
rebeccapic 21, kirstenevent 21, rebeccaevent 17, kirstenrebeccaevent 6).
Rebecca wants to move her career forward. Right now I'm trying to maximize her points since I didn't do that. Also I'm finishing Kirsten lingerie pictures to see if that was part of the problem. I also can't buy Kirsten that vibrator egg. I gave her the dildo and she even gave a waiter a look at her pussy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems I finally got Rebecca to dump David now I can't spy on her anymore.
Right now my goal is to unlock Adele trying to figure that out. I know I need Vernissage first.
Meadow seems to be my stopping poing I got her relationship at 60. I never see her with Mark. I guess I need to figure out when I can blackmail Julian.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Seems I finally got Rebecca to dump David now I can't spy on her anymore.
Right now my goal is to unlock Adele trying to figure that out. I know I need Vernissage first.
Meadow seems to be my stopping poing I got her relationship at 60. I never see her with Mark. I guess I need to figure out when I can blackmail Julian.
Don't worry too much about the relationship stats - they matter mostly early on in the game. You need to spy on Meadow and Julian at the beach on weekends (5pm) several times (until they sneak off for a walk), and then follow Julian from home on Wednesday night (8pm in the living room). Once Meadow's home has been opened you need to spy on Julian and Meadow on Wednesday evenings several more time (this is also a grind, but you can do it twice every week 9pm and 11pm) until julianmeadowevents >= 10. Then a lot of things start to open up, including blackmailing Julian.

Reactions: DJKimble

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Don't worry too much about the relationship stats - they matter mostly early on in the game. You need to spy on Meadow and Julian at the beach on weekends (5pm) several times (until they sneak off for a walk), and then follow Julian from home on Wednesday night (8pm in the living room). Once Meadow's home has been opened you need to spy on Julian and Meadow on Wednesday evenings several more time (this is also a grind, but you can do it twice every week 9pm and 11pm) until julianmeadowevents >= 10. Then a lot of things start to open up, including blackmailing Julian.
Well that event been 10 for a while lol. I have no idea how to move on. I can't blackmail him. I'll upload my save.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Well that event been 10 for a while lol. I have no idea how to move on. I can't blackmail him. I'll upload my save.
Ah, good. Now you need to start working on increasing irenecheat. You'll catch Irene talking to Mark in the bar on weekends at 5pm, and then on the beach at 6pm, and then at the beach again at 6pm. Then go for dinner on Friday with Julian, Irene and Meadow again. After you've first caught Irene talking to Mark, you can catch Mark talking to Meadow on the beach (weekdays, 10am), and then talk to Mark on the beach (weekdays at noon, 2pm on weekends) and buy Meadow's video.

I'm working on a walkthrough...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ah, good. Now you need to start working on increasing irenecheat. You'll catch Irene talking to Mark in the bar on weekends at 5pm, and then on the beach at 6pm, and then at the beach again at 6pm. Then go for dinner on Friday with Julian, Irene and Meadow again. After you've first caught Irene talking to Mark, you can catch Mark talking to Meadow on the beach (weekdays, 10am), and then talk to Mark on the beach (weekdays at noon, 2pm on weekends) and buy Meadow's video.

I'm working on a walkthrough...
Thanks a lot that pretty much fixed everything for me.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes