• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Foot Fetish in games and the potential for something great.

Apr 9, 2018
Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I figured it warranted enough for a discussion. So, as I'm aware those that are on here who have a foot fetish, there is no shortage of games that have at least 1-3 footjob scenes, domination, etc. However one of my biggest issues in not being able to enjoy these as much are simply due to the renders where the character's feet look overall poorly done variations of what a foot is supposed to look like. However when first playing Sylphine, I came across the first instance of really detailed feet, something of which was quite startling. I was saddened that the scene was only a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and so there wasn't much room for integration with the story. I'd like to spark a discussion to see if there are not only other games like these, but to maybe inspire developers to make a change that could really overall boost the quality of foot fetish based games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Might as well contribute while I'm here... and plug our game, lol.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1169168_ToLLA_CYOA_Footjob.png

Although I wouldn't say is primarily about foot fetish, we are planning a good amount of feet content since it's such a popular kink among many players, and we have a detailed femdom path laid out! Also it's funny this thread got bumped right now - our artist is currently painting a foot scene for the game's next update, I'll probably post a pic or two when she's done. :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Meaning Less