Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Cheat menu updated. Name change feature now supports all dialogue up to v6.9. Android port is coming soon!

Can anyone share save file just before starting ep6? I deleted without taking save backup
I think you'll have a better chance of getting that save file in the game thread. Most people are only here checking OP to download the mod

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
There is an Android port from the main game thread. What is the difference between them ?? It's size was like 900 MB
The difference is in OP

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry I'm new here but is this just a mod to cheat or a fully fletch game with cheat ????
It is a mod for PC and Mac, but the full game for Android. It won't overwrite the original version, and you'd have to manually move saves between the two versions if you want to use your save.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Alright. I found my issue, and were able to build a working Android port. At least it's working for me. OP has been updated.
Oskarnakor I compressed this version slightly less. If it's still too compressed for your taste, just tell me, and I'll make another version for you

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
is anyone else having issues with the mod? it opens fine i can raise lower things with the different girls but the right hand column options don't do anything when i try to click them. or do you have to go a bit into the game before those options open? been awhile since i tried this VN and noticed this mod wanted to try to help with the grindiness of it

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
is anyone else having issues with the mod? it opens fine i can raise lower things with the different girls but the right hand column options don't do anything when i try to click them. or do you have to go a bit into the game before those options open? been awhile since i tried this VN and noticed this mod wanted to try to help with the grindiness of it
I haven't changed anything script-wise for a few versions, only added dialogue for the name-change feature. I'm unable to reproduce that problem, and menus work great for me. You're not talking about the text in blue are you? If so, that's only there to describe what can be changed in the menu to the left.

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
I haven't changed anything script-wise for a few versions, only added dialogue for the name-change feature. I'm unable to reproduce that problem, and menus work great for me. You're not talking about the text in blue are you? If so, that's only there to describe what can be changed in the menu to the left.
i'm an idiot =) that's what i get for trying to play on too little sleep
the mod is working just my brain wasn't. i never clicked on the other
option only the girls part. works great btw =) now back to the game

• Haha
Reactions: CLDꝜ

Oskarnakor

Jun 27, 2019
Alright. I found my issue, and were able to build a working Android port. At least it's working for me. OP has been updated.
Oskarnakor I compressed this version slightly less. If it's still too compressed for your taste, just tell me, and I'll make another version for you
Very beautiful and creative its better , thank you for your interest

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
What is the highest number that you can set the girls stats to without causing problems and missed events?

renatofrd

Jul 8, 2019
What is the highest number that you can set the girls stats to without causing problems and missed events?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote