Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
What is the highest number that you can set the girls stats to without causing problems and missed events?
What is the highest number that you can set the girls stats to without causing problems and missed events?
Did you just use two accounts to ask the same question? Don't quote me on this, but I don't think you can miss any events by changing these variables. I can admit that I didn't check every line of code when I made this mod, as it's a huge clutter of code all over the place. There has also been a few big updates to the game since I started creating the mod, so there's always a chance that my cheats might break shit, so it doesn't help that I haven't played this game since May either (other than to add dialogue lines to the name-change feature)

When I created the mod, I only used variables that were already added as console commands by the developer, other than the name-change feature. I didn't add variables like rpevent and reward, as they make it easy to break the game. I explained this in more detail to some other dude in this post. But as I've said before in this thread; cheat responsibly! I won't take responsibility if you screw up your save.

I know this might be one of the laziest mods on the forums, but I didn't originally make the mod for you, but for me. Then I added it to my Android port (there was no official port then) Since nobody had made any mods for this game, I thought I might as well release it to the public, so at least there's a choice of using a mod menu instead of console commands.

I don't have the patience to look through this spaghetti-code to create cool features like scene-pickers or walkthrough-mods, at least not until the game is complete. If anyone wants to make something like this, feel free to do so. You can even steal as much as you want from my shitty code that's mostly quickly thrown together^^

i put the file in my game folder but doesn't show the cheat menu in game
You have to extract the .zip too, like explained in the install instructions in OP. The cheat menu will actually show up in any Ren'Py game (but not work) if the CHEATMOD folder from this .zip is inside the game folder, so you just need to try again.

Put the .zip file in the same folder as the .exe file, then extract. Unless you've told your software to not create any folders, there should now be a folder called CHEATMOD with 3 files in it in FootOfTheMountains\game folder.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
Did you just use two accounts to ask the same question? Don't quote me on this, but I don't think you can miss any events by changing these variables. I can admit that I didn't check every line of code when I made this mod, as it's a huge clutter of code all over the place. There has also been a few big updates to the game since I started creating the mod, so there's always a chance that my cheats might break shit, so it doesn't help that I haven't played this game since May either (other than to add dialogue lines to the name-change feature)

When I created the mod, I only used variables that were already added as console commands by the developer, other than the name-change feature. I didn't add variables like rpevent and reward, as they make it easy to break the game. I explained this in more detail to some other dude in this post. But as I've said before in this thread; cheat responsibly! I won't take responsibility if you screw up your save.

I know this might be one of the laziest mods on the forums, but I didn't originally make the mod for you, but for me. Then I added it to my Android port (there was no official port then) Since nobody had made any mods for this game, I thought I might as well release it to the public, so at least there's a choice of using a mod menu instead of console commands.

I don't have the patience to look through this spaghetti-code to create cool features like scene-pickers or walkthrough-mods, at least not until the game is complete. If anyone wants to make something like this, feel free to do so. You can even steal as much as you want from my shitty code that's mostly quickly thrown together^^

You have to extract the .zip too, like explained in the install instructions in OP. The cheat menu will actually show up in any Ren'Py game (but not work) if the CHEATMOD folder from this .zip is inside the game folder, so you just need to try again.

Put the .zip file in the same folder as the .exe file, then extract. Unless you've told your software to not create any folders, there should now be a folder called CHEATMOD with 3 files in it in FootOfTheMountains\game folder.
I have no idea who renatofrd is and why he copy and pasted my question. also thanks for the reply.

• Haha
Reactions: CLDꝜ

sasquatch12

Jun 21, 2019
i did everything to the letter the cheat menu shows up but if you change anything other then money it just goes right back to what it was

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i did everything to the letter the cheat menu shows up but if you change anything other then money it just goes right back to what it was
I am unable to reproduce that issue. Someone had a similar problem earlier in this thread, and he found out his problem was skipping dialogue after cheating. I have not had that problem myself though. Be sure to not rollback to a point before you used the cheats after using them. Use the "close" button to close the menu after changing something. After that, go to a separate room in the house, then see if it saved. Do not use the scroll-wheel to get out of the menu, and do not use the scroll-wheel to rollback (or going back to the previous room) directly after using a cheat.

Using the "back" button to move around in the cheat-menu after cheating is perfectly fine, but you need to close it with the "close" button (in case that wasn't clear)

Reactions: Canto Forte

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so about the inhibition thing is minus or plus what you want for Rhonda? that's a lil confusing for me

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
so about the inhibition thing is minus or plus what you want for Rhonda? that's a lil confusing for me
You want less inhibition and suspicion, more from the rest.
как установить
This is an English speaking forum. If you're gonna communicate in Russian, please use a translation service at the same time, so I don't have to. There's English install instructions in the first post.

ninjanoob1

Dec 1, 2017
to those who couldn't use it because the tutorial doesn't explain well and people trying to help say things they know and you don't know and don't help at all.
how to use the cheat menu
download the zip file (from cheatmenu)
will come a folder called "game"
inside the folder> another cheatmenu call
has 3 clipping files
open games folder
has 3 folders
lib (leave)
renpy (leave)
game (open and paste the 3 files)
Notice
do not delete anything from the folder because it is the core of the game
the folder is like this.
cache
music
saved
sounds
tl
and 3 files (base)
after placing the 3 files
get 6 files
3 base
3 cheating
open the game and as in the first demo photo of the mode.
save the game
open the game folder and see if you have a folder
CHEATMOD (the 3 cheat files form a folder automatically after opening the game)
It's just game.

Last edited:

ninjanoob1

Dec 1, 2017
bro its not working
bro its not working
to those who couldn't use it because the tutorial doesn't explain well and people trying to help say things they know and you don't know and don't help at all.
how to use the cheat menu
download the zip file (from cheatmenu)
will come a folder called "game"
inside the folder> another cheatmenu call
has 3 clipping files
open games folder
has 3 folders
lib (leave)
renpy (leave)
game (open and paste the 3 files)
Notice
do not delete anything from the folder because it is the core of the game
the folder is like this.
cache
music
saved
sounds
tl
and 3 files (base)
after placing the 3 files
get 6 files
3 base
3 cheating
open the game and as in the first demo photo of the mode.
save the game
open the game folder and see if you have a folder
CHEATMOD (the 3 cheat files form a folder automatically after opening the game)
It's just game.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
update for v7 please!!
Gonna have to wait a few hours. As trihopatofilicar said, the mod works. The only thing that's not compatible is the name-change feature and the latest content. People will call the MC for "Daniel" in the new content.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I have updated the mod to v0.2.6. Name change feature now supports all dialogue up to v7 Beta.
Android port is coming soon.

Edit: I'm having some issues with the Android version. I'm looking in to it, but it will take some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graybo and Fushan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote