Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Friend what happened here!
View attachment 3392867
Because?:(
Ah, this must be the Patreon page. I disagreed with Patreon on an aspect of my page, so I decided to remove it, for now. Prior to this I suspended billing of supporters for, I think, a month or so, I was not producing enough work to justify charging.
I'm minded to go with another site, most likely SubsribeStar Adult ( ).

Jul 20, 2020
Ah, this must be the Patreon page. I disagreed with Patreon on an aspect of my page, so I decided to remove it, for now. Prior to this I suspended billing of supporters for, I think, a month or so, I was not producing enough work to justify charging.
I'm minded to go with another site, most likely SubsribeStar Adult ( ).
Join pixiv!
Many artists from all over the world publish their works there. Since you are an artist with a lot of art to offer! It would be a good option!:)

Reactions: CosmoK

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Ok i am not trying to nitpick but why isnt CosmoK making a new game with her as the protagonist? It would break the genre completely... awesome work but the lost potential is killing me...
I agree. It's not just about the art, the story was somewhat very interesting. I wish this game gets restarted with all these fanart artists joined together. It has potential to be up there with the best.

Reactions: CosmoK and Gearz24

sbreghese

Jul 1, 2021
I agree. It's not just about the art, the story was somewhat very interesting. I wish this game gets restarted with all these fanart artists joined together. It has potential to be up there with the best.
The game has a big problem. It has very bad gameplay. If you don't have a guide, you risk standing still at the same point. There are too long waits between one event and another and so many things left unfinished that if I start listing them I never finish. It would take a remastered but I don't think SerialNumberComics will ever do that and I don't think they'll give all the character formulas to the fans.

sbreghese

Jul 1, 2021
I think the strength of the game is the great personality of Melinda's character. A beautiful and austere woman who gives herself to a young man and who is subjected to blackmail. It's no coincidence that fans depicted her with Jax or Lee. The problem is that the writers didn't take advantage of this and when they realized it they inserted Melinda into Jen's Dilemma to attract Melinda orphaned fans. Also for Jens dilemma.... If you don't have a guide, you get stuck.

sbreghese

Jul 1, 2021
Honestly I had thought of a re-mastered of the game but with a gameplay similar to Milfycity, where you are shown the missions to do to go on with the game, where Daniel has a cell phone or a PC in the room where he collects the contents or the unlocked photos. Where Rhonda's inhibition doesn't rise again if you don't fuck her every day hehe... There would be so many things to change, modify and improve but in these things the authors are very possessive of their creations.

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Ok i am not trying to nitpick but why isnt CosmoK making a new game with her as the protagonist? It would break the genre completely... awesome work but the lost potential is killing me...
Hopefully, at some point I will be able to spend more time on this hobby. Then, who knows, a proper game with updates, is a possibility.

I hope I have not posted these illustrations previously: MelTeen 6.jpg new pool 3.jpg comfort dress 22.jpg

Last edited:

kuplinov

Dec 24, 2021
So there is a “business proposal”, how about creating a base of models for mc and the three main girls, say on the ai civitai platform with the aim of generating fanart for everyone
Who will be this radiant hero?
Personally, I’m interested in Rhonda because the thread already erected an imperishable monument to Melinda