dahlenxd

Apr 15, 2020
Something i would like is a nice story with shirley where she gets involved with william because she whants mc for her self and try to get rid of melinda because william gott to see that mc and melinda are fuckoing eachoter and in a episode there you can have a build up to it and let william notice that they having sex in some scene and then build a lil bit on that where it starts to become a family fight because everyone whant to have mc for them self ann, ronda, melinda. there is so many ways you can go with it for exampel you can start to build the whole shirley story line now as she clearly whant to get into mc's head and are getting help from linda to get him to obey shirley in some kind of way and to stand up for himself and turn melinda away and build up a Story threw that where you can make em come back together maybe when melinda makes him to understand we are having a baby together and she whant him next to her at that time and she shows her self with her pregnant stomach at the door step for exampel at shirleys place or something like that ..

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
V13 Teaser

View attachment 748549

V13 Teaser

Still working on V13, and not feeling happy with the events created, honestly I am experiencing a difficulty in coming up with new events with different experience, I don't want to repeat the same stuff over and over. In case V13 will feel the same as before, I will consider making V14 as the last episode of FOTM.
can make Melinda's biography

Reactions: Jakob Muller

mrdieg

Jul 27, 2020
Are you following the step by step provided on the first page?
not really, i follow s by s a wlkt v 11 .... should i restart??? .... again ???

however , don t uderstand what are u talking aboout , could u link to me?

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
Im stuked at "Come on Cynthia, it's your last nigth here, lets join them in the living room"
the option still unavalible. I was followin the wt of Chemmy
I'm on v12
this is the end of
======End of 9.9======

======Start of v11 final======

but the option is crossed text

someone can help me?
1595974102942.png

mrdieg

Jul 27, 2020
Im stuked at "Come on Cynthia, it's your last nigth here, lets join them in the living room"
I'm on v12
this is the end of
======End of 9.9======

someone can help me?
View attachment 749816
man , your game ask to start v7 in your v12? i can t start with cintya . could u hwlp mw?

tem

May 15, 2017
help.
how to get first scene "go to doctor"?
i cant understand logic of what allows and what disallows it.
prank happens once and does not allow "to doctor" choice?
should i give the ring before or after?
should i fix the bowl before?
it feels messy here, because when the bowl is fixed, there is choice "enter withot pills" while i haven't got "get the pills" scene before.

Reactions: justsum

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Wow, I love the game but man what a grind fest. I actually developed tendinitis from clicking the mouse before I even got laid.

Reactions: gen_88

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
13:00, go to the kitchen, pretend you want to wash your hands, be grateful

What do you have to do to get the option to "pretend you want to wash your hands"? When I go to the kitchen, Melinda, Rhonda and Ann are all sitting at the table.

Please help!! Much appreciated.

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
9:00, go to melinda, did you do the mammogram? (gallery 3 image 6 unlocked)

How do you unlock this so you can ask about the mammogram?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm on v12
this is the end of
======End of 9.9======

someone can help me?
View attachment 749816
I think you haven't discovered all the scenes with her yet.
You have to spend days with her several times.
There are scenes at the lake with cigarettes.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
13:00, go to the kitchen, pretend you want to wash your hands, be grateful

What do you have to do to get the option to "pretend you want to wash your hands"? When I go to the kitchen, Melinda, Rhonda and Ann are all sitting at the table.

You have to buy whiskey from the black guy in front of the store then offer it to william in the living room, after a while and so repeat the scene, Melinda will end up telling you to come.
Normally after that you will have this option.

Reactions: jFrank000

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
We want to talk about the probable new scene ntr (cuck) in version v13? The ticket Melinda takes from the waiter? the handyman?
What do you think we expect?

JoeStevens92

Jul 2, 2020
I May ask dump Question but how much points you half to get for Melinda to get Anything I got 2005 points but i got Still the same shit as I got 600 points earlier

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes