myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kiss Rhonda while she's cleaning Melinda see's it and gets suspicious and asks him to help her in the kitchen he sits down and she asks him if he's found a ring around the house (if you don't have the ring) and right after that it goes straight to game menu.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
How to play it!? The Search button appears not clear! 2 hours I sit, the same thing ...Melinda 500 points...Del

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt
Here this scene can only be taken to undo your bra.
If you take the other options low the relationship.
screenshot0012.png

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Roses problem was fixed, and Melinda rel is 1400, but the sunbathing topic still shows in red... what am I missing?

keep doing the scene choose the none red answer untill it turns green
Have you talked to Melinda at 15.00 any afternoon with the other girls? Don't go off with Rhonda, and ignore Ann. Ask Melinda about Uncle and money and you will get 'ask about roses' come up.
The scene after the first time is relevant to Sunday after church as you 'meet' on of the underlings, but it also triggers the discussion about the sunbathing area - took 3 repeats for me.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Well, I have some questions and a big problem/bug.

First the problem/bug: I started from my last save in previous version, and prank plus sex with Ann was already done.

I had to clean the barn that morning (no eggs search) and looked for pants in the bathroom, then masturbated, and Ann recorded me. The problem/bug comes because that seemed to somewhat "reset" the prank marker, and now she's asking me to prank her mother again, and also to buy her the dress (did it already, but can't hand over it to her) I can't do the prank because I'm far beyond that point with Melinda, I'm in the milking part where you can caress her tit and either keep caressing or show her nipple, and the bathroom is also fixed weeks ago... I used "Ren'Py save Editor" and looked for some "prank" line, and found only one named "pmel" which value was 0, so I changed it to 1, but that didn't solved the bug at all, same situation, Ann still asking me to do the prank so... since I'm over the 1000 relation points with the three of them, 29 massage, already did the ring, prank, the sunbathing with Melinda up to the end (it says nothing more in this version), honestly, I don't feel like starting over... is there a way to fix the prank thing?

Now the questions:
  1. Is there a follow up scene for the titjob with Ann in girls' room? She lick it, then TJ, then HJ and cum, done it a dozen times but nothing changes, yet there's no message saying "nothing more available this verision".
  2. Is there any new scene with Rhonda out of the cabin (after jogging) and the sunbathing?
  3. Is it possible to sunbath with Ann anymore? As said, I reached the end with Melinda, which means the girls don't appear in that scene anymore, so no Ann available :(
  4. Melinda at night, if you don't go the massage route, but the "old" one (both of you go with the other lady, then back home and she undo her bra), is there any new follow up scene? Did that option (skipping the massage route) a few times, but nothing changed.
  5. When you catch William & Melinda fucking, it says "A new opportunity opens up", is that the scene where you visit her and try to undo her bra, then hug her from behind? If so, it says "I'll wait and she what she does". Then I had an scene in the kitchen where I asked William why is not ok hugging someone from behind, then they argued, but no message saying "this is the end so far", nor any change in her scene.
Any help will be really appreciated.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Well, I have some questions and a big problem/bug.

First the problem/bug: I started from my last save in previous version, and prank plus sex with Ann was already done.

I had to clean the barn that morning (no eggs search) and looked for pants in the bathroom, then masturbated, and Ann recorded me. The problem/bug comes because that seemed to somewhat "reset" the prank marker, and now she's asking me to prank her mother again, and also to buy her the dress (did it already, but can't hand over it to her) I can't do the prank because I'm far beyond that point with Melinda, I'm in the milking part where you can caress her tit and either keep caressing or show her nipple, and the bathroom is also fixed weeks ago... I used "Ren'Py save Editor" and looked for some "prank" line, and found only one named "pmel" which value was 0, so I changed it to 1, but that didn't solved the bug at all, same situation, Ann still asking me to do the prank so... since I'm over the 1000 relation points with the three of them, 29 massage, already did the ring, prank, the sunbathing with Melinda up to the end (it says nothing more in this version), honestly, I don't feel like starting over... is there a way to fix the prank thing?

Now the questions:
  1. Is there a follow up scene for the titjob with Ann in girls' room? She lick it, then TJ, then HJ and cum, done it a dozen times but nothing changes, yet there's no message saying "nothing more available this verision".
  2. Is there any new scene with Rhonda out of the cabin (after jogging) and the sunbathing?
  3. Is it possible to sunbath with Ann anymore? As said, I reached the end with Melinda, which means the girls don't appear in that scene anymore, so no Ann available :(
  4. Melinda at night, if you don't go the massage route, but the "old" one (both of you go with the other lady, then back home and she undo her bra), is there any new follow up scene? Did that option (skipping the massage route) a few times, but nothing changed.
  5. When you catch William & Melinda fucking, it says "A new opportunity opens up", is that the scene where you visit her and try to undo her bra, then hug her from behind? If so, it says "I'll wait and she what she does". Then I had an scene in the kitchen where I asked William why is not ok hugging someone from behind, then they argued, but no message saying "this is the end so far", nor any change in her scene.
Any help will be really appreciated.
i had that scene with uncle in kitchen ask about hug from behind and nothing happened maybe in new version ???

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Sounds like this game needs cheats to pass grinding and a hint or quest system to make goals towards. Man its a shane to see how this dev games hav similar patterns of problems that everyone is mentioning. Hopefully it can be fixed to make the game enjoyable. Imma fall back till i see the changes made. Also i think his aunt debby was the best creation this dev made and its a crime he neva kept it up.

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
I already read that at 12.00 on Tuesday you can prank Melinda but there are always the same 2 options for me, "Grab her left breast" and "Do something less risky". WEELP :cry:

magus448

May 22, 2018
I already read that at 12.00 on Tuesday you can prank Melinda but there are always the same 2 options for me, "Grab her left breast" and "Do something less risky". WEELP :cry:
If your getting that I think your well past pranking her. Are you able to have sex with Ann? If so, you already have.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes