Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Uhmm nope, how do you have sex with Ann?
You can repeat with her against the brick pillar after choosing Sunbathing at 12.00 if you stop putting lotion on at the second time of asking - and Rhondra turns up to tell Melinda she has a visitor.
Or at 12.00 if you choose to give her 80$

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
when she sunbathing !!!
You can repeat with her against the brick pillar after choosing Sunbathing at 12.00 if you stop putting lotion on at the second time of asking - and Rhondra turns up to tell Melinda she has a visitor.
Or at 12.00 if you choose to give her 80$
When Melinda is sunbathing i can only offer her wine or whisky ecc...
And i can't give anymore 10$ to Ann at 12.00 , i don't have anymore that option, only prank or show the dick.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
for unlocking the sunbathing there is something about a pool when the scene of 15h.
But when I follow the advice of other reviewers. On Sunday I meet the uncle but I refuse to have a drink with him and end ... or I spy the little meeting ... And always blocked for sunbathing

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
where is the hole in toilette for peek in rhonda room ?
1.Go to the bathroom where you can shower
2.Have a shower (Do nor finish the shower)
3.At the end you can see a different image of the bathroom where you can click on the wall. Click on the part of the wall that is a little bit more dark, it's a small portion of the wall, pay attention

Reactions: mingara

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
my sunbathing proposal at 10am is blocked in red :) I tried all that is proposed in comment without success.
I would see the next update but there after the equivalent of 3 months in the game just to try to unlock it I do not want to try again now

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
If you got that scenes with the yellow dress then youve already pranked her
No, because i can't have sex with Ann and at 12.00 when i talk to Ann she says that if i want to see her temporary tattoo i have to prank Melinda (n)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I already read that at 12.00 on Tuesday you can prank Melinda but there are always the same 2 options for me, "Grab her left breast" and "Do something less risky". WEELP :cry:
you gave ann the white dress, by doing that, you are no longer able to prank melinda, unless you start a new game.

Grievous123

Oct 17, 2018
How do you get the scenes with the neighbor the only one I can seem to get is when she showers and then the mc goes back home.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do you get the scenes with the neighbor the only one I can seem to get is when she showers and then the mc goes back home.
keep going to work for her, you will end up getting the options to stay and watch, keep doing that until you start getting the option to enter, keep repeating for the last 2 options

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game pisses me off..start getting towards the major woohoo and "you have reached the maximum blah blah blahhhhh..." pfffft .. that makes for a very sad Rob...outside of the "i want to kill someone" grinding i really like this game.
well..at least ya can boink the bejeezuz outta Ann all over the place...lol

Reactions: Valronn

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do you catch William and Melinda fucking to be able to unclasp her bra?
at 10:00 do pruning the vine so you know where the ladder is at
at 18:00, click on her room and you will go get the ladder and peep in her window
she has to catch you a few times, then in the morning, she will walk into your room and confront you about it.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Ah then I guess I already did it then, I was checking cuz people were saying there were different angles but its just the same one with a few differences. I dont even know what to do after asking William in the dining room about hugging from behind.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Ah then I guess I already did it then, I was checking cuz people were saying there were different angles but its just the same one with a few differences. I dont even know what to do after asking William in the dining room about hugging from behind.
i try to do more after talking with uncle but nothing new !

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes