jax63

Sep 8, 2017
Is there more to achivie in the milking route as to fondle her left boob?

And what kann be achieved by sunbathing? Currently i can fuck Ann, is there more to come?

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
When i want to check the images most of the .webp ones are seen black. I use irfanview and can show some of them but mostly black screen. Do you know a beter alternative for it or am i missing some packages?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Have you talked to Melinda at 15.00 any afternoon with the other girls? Don't go off with Rhonda, and ignore Ann. Ask Melinda about Uncle and money and you will get 'ask about roses' come up.
The scene after the first time is relevant to Sunday after church as you 'meet' on of the underlings, but it also triggers the discussion about the sunbathing area - took 3 repeats for me.
Oh yes i did that and it gave me a option to ask about the roses at 15:00. the 10:00 option came up after the 1500 talk a few more times.

we gonna get the 0.4 walkthrough posted here or 0.3 at least.

And is the 0.3+ version a bug fix or more content?

Reactions: Terryujin

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
my 4.0b complete save with a text document that you can follow to see everything, old content and the new stuff that is in this version

there stats are
Rhonda Relationship:205
Melinda Relationship:550
Ann Relationship:210
Melinda Suspicious:0
Massage Points:38
Money:225

melienda didn't need to be in the 500's, just in the 200's and you will be able to see everything, but there is really no way around on not getting her up that high

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
how unlock the tennis scene? I advance a lot in the story but tennis continues unvaiable

bloodyytopi

Oct 14, 2018
Reactions: rekttker and krall1

JAVM3000

Jul 16, 2018
my 4.0 complete save with a text document that you can follow to see everything, old content and the new stuff that is in this version

there stats are

melienda didn't need to be in the 500's, just in the 200's and you will be able to see everything, but there is really no way around on not getting her up that high
Can you tell me how to use your saved? When I put it in the saved folder, it does not come out except my saved ones.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can you tell me how to use your saved? When I put it in the saved folder, it does not come out except my saved ones.
not sure what to tell you, i just deleted my C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408
deleted the whole game folder, extracted the game again so everything is just like i never played it, downloaded my save that i uploaded here, started the game so it made a new save folder with the auto saves, closed the game, moved the save file 1-1-LT1.save over to ......FootOfTheMountains-V4.0b-pc\game\saves, started the game, went to load game, and it was there, page 1, slot 1

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
This game could be one of the best ever.
Unfortunately its a repetitive mess an absolute borefest of grinding, the only thing that keeps me coming back is the vain hope the aunt will lighten up and start getting saucy or even just remain dominant but start getting a bit more sexual.
Bit of a shame really as the renders are some of the best.

Reactions: Duriel

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
my 4.0 complete save with a text document that you can follow to see everything, old content and the new stuff that is in this version

there stats are

Thank you for the savegame.. I have one problem only though.. When I go sunbathing with ann and melinda goes away, i cant get the scene with her because it says "i have low relashionship points with her" .. Any clue?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for the savegame.. I have one problem only though.. When I go sunbathing with ann and melinda goes away, i cant get the scene with her because it says "i have low relashionship points with her" .. Any clue?
i think that is something random, might be a bug, that has happen to me a few times with rhonda doing her sunbathing, some days i will get that with her and some days the event will play out, guess just keep trying every day and see what happens

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes