realdp

Apr 12, 2019
shittt...... 4 hours I played this game,, nothing having s*x scene with aunt.. and the aunt's have a very very very very hooooootttt body..
waiting for update...

Reactions: junapy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
After doing 4 times the ankle massage (normal massage) on Sunday you are invited to the tennis club (it was reported in the walkthrough if I remember correctly ) ... or set by console ten=1 :cool:
giving her the ring will get you the invite for tennis
massaging her ankle 4 time's will get you the massage scene with her at tennis instead of the other person, and it will also unlock the locker room once get your massage points up

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
giving her the ring will get you the invite for tennis
massaging her ankle 4 time will, she will start calling you over to let you massage her, instead of the other person and it will also unlock the locker room
Thank you man.
Btw i made a good progress in android version, i prefer to play on pc. But still dont know how to got cought by ann while masturbating.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you man.
Btw i made a good progress in android version, i prefer to play on pc. But still dont know how to got cought by ann while masturbating.
every monday you will clean the barn with melinda and end up in there bathroom, search for there underwear, when you find them click on masterbate, ann will see you and start recording, if you don't find them, just keep trying every monday until you do, it's random, took me 2-3 tries to find them

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
every monday you will clean the barn with melinda and end up in there bathroom, search for there underwear, when you find them click on masterbate, ann will see you and start recording, if you don't find them, just keep trying every monday until you do, it's random, took me 2-3 tried to find them
Big thx , also thx for fast reply. Wish you good weekend.

Reactions: Chemmy

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
monday// wednesday// saturday, only three day can allowing me to putting worms inside toilet.
But in this day's its not working.
Also do i need to keep that ring before finding the underwear?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Do you have to progress with Rhonda to fix the toilet or something? I've gone weeks in the game and nothing triggers for fixing the toilet.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes