EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
Only do I see the resemblance to the "big brother" ?!? The same development of each scene during the day in each update !!! The similar three women, and the fourth one, which will probably have a visual modeling !!!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Something seems to have gone wrong with my playthrough since the start of this new update.
I have focussed from the start on Melinda and yet now have her at 25%, Rhonda at 66% and Ann at 100%

I am pretty certain I have seen most if not all of the Melinda content as I have gro9und away testing every option and replaying every scene, and seem to have hit the 'that's all for this version' everywhere.

The strange thing was that despite having pranked Melinda both in the milking and the bathroom in the previous updates, in the latest one Melinda is wearing the old clothes for the milking, and the new dress magically appeared 2-3 weeks later after the milking pranking happened randomly one time.

The one thing I know I haven't managed to trigger is Uncle William explaining about the 'hugging' which I think is supposed to happen at 16.00 in the kitchen, and I did se a post about William attacking the MC as well??

Anyway with Melinda and her 25%, it's very strange - I can only guess that some trigger hasn't allowed all future events to be scored?
Any ideas anyone?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Something seems to have gone wrong with my playthrough since the start of this new update.
I have focussed from the start on Melinda and yet now have her at 25%, Rhonda at 66% and Ann at 100%

I am pretty certain I have seen most if not all of the Melinda content as I have gro9und away testing every option and replaying every scene, and seem to have hit the 'that's all for this version' everywhere.

The strange thing was that despite having pranked Melinda both in the milking and the bathroom in the previous updates, in the latest one Melinda is wearing the old clothes for the milking, and the new dress magically appeared 2-3 weeks later after the milking pranking happened randomly one time.

The one thing I know I haven't managed to trigger is Uncle William explaining about the 'hugging' which I think is supposed to happen at 16.00 in the kitchen, and I did se a post about William attacking the MC as well??

Anyway with Melinda and her 25%, it's very strange - I can only guess that some trigger hasn't allowed all future events to be scored?
Any ideas anyone?
for melinda here are a few things you can try, but 4.0 content will not count towards the progress bar, only 5.0 content will
18:00 her room you will peek in the window, go, she lets you in, buy new item from the store, the next time she lets you in, give it to her, then keep going to her room at 18:00, go, she lets you in, keep repeating
16:00 bathroom you fix, hide the towels, at 17:00 melinda will be in there, enter if you can, she will ask for a towel, knock, enter, look, keep repeating
14:00, her room after you fix the roses, keep hugging her from behind after you undo her bra and help her
14:00, you will get a new option on friday-sunday, when you hug her from behind there will be 2 new options
10:00 sunbathing, keep doing that until the full scene plays out
21:00 massage after the poker game, 2 options after you try to turn her over
16:00 kitchen, hugging from behind, must have done hugging her from behind at 14:00 in her room
16:00 once you finish the 18:00 a few times and the bathroom scene, melinda and you will go meet gina
sunday tennis, new options, make sure you do them all

for rhonda

0%

14:00, rhonda, can you show me round this place? you're not a kid anymore!, do something romantic, show her, do something or i'm going to charge you, bj scene, 33%

15:00, go to where all 3 of them are at, go with rhonda, yes, either option, throw her in the water, yes, get it yourself, kiss her, come on, help me with it, you won't regret, cum inside or warn her, 66%

10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, up the ante!, there is a 50/50 chance you will have sex with her, if you don't try the next day, you are also looking at her outfit as well, she will wear 2 different ones, you will need both of them
1) jean shorts with thong
2) wednesday, plaid skirt with normal underwear

rhonda is 100%

there is no need to have sex with rhonda doing sunbathing to hit 100% and yes, i have hit 100% with her with a save without touching sunbathing with her

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Good morning, I have a question where I have to see Ann to invite her to sunbathe every time I see her where she is reading the magazine she only gives me the option to do it and not do it and I can not make her go with me

I also need to give me the option to give her the green dress and accompany her in the poker night and I can not activate that part

Thanks in advance

Apr 22, 2019
Good morning, I have a question where I have to see Ann to invite her to sunbathe every time I see her where she is reading the magazine she only gives me the option to do it and not do it and I can not make her go with me

I also need to give me the option to give her the green dress and accompany her in the poker night and I can not activate that part

Thanks in advance
I think sunbathe with ann is related to opening the option of sunbathe with melinda, so first you should make melinda prepare the sunbathe place
the other poker dress no idea tell me if you know

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I think sunbathe with ann is related to opening the option of sunbathe with melinda, so first you should make melinda prepare the sunbathe place
the other poker dress no idea tell me if you know
Well what about sunbathing with melinda and rhonda I have them but I still need to ann

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018

Thanks in advance
since you have sunbathing with melinda and rhonda and not with ann, only do it and don't do it, you haven't had sex with ann yet at 12:00pm, which is when she is reading the magazine, so lets get that for you

you will need worms
in the morning at 9:00am i believe, ann is in the bathroom, go outside and to the left, put worms under the door, she will run out, pick the first option, which is showing you her boobs, after that skip to the next day
at 9:00am again, get worms then repeat, this time pick the 2nd option, then follow her inside, ask for a handjob, after skip to the next day
at 9:00am again, get more worms and repeat, this time when you follow her inside pick blowjob, then skip to the next day
again at 9:00am, get worm and repeat, when you follow her inside, pick the option to touch her boobs
at 12:00pm when she is reading her magazine, you will have new options, you're beautiful, yes, pick an angle, in or pull out
the next day at 12:00pm, she will have the sunbathing option

how get ann to 100% if you wanna know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
for melinda here are a few things you can try, but 4.0 content will not count towards the progress bar, only 5.0 content will
18:00 her room you will peek in the window, go, she lets you in, buy new item from the store, the next time she lets you in, give it to her, then keep going to her room at 18:00, go, she lets you in, keep repeating
16:00 bathroom you fix, hide the towels, at 17:00 melinda will be in there, enter if you can, she will ask for a towel, knock, enter, look, keep repeating
14:00, her room after you fix the roses, keep hugging her from behind after you undo her bra and help her
14:00, you will get a new option on friday-sunday, when you hug her from behind there will be 2 new options
10:00 sunbathing, keep doing that until the full scene plays out
21:00 massage after the poker game, 2 options after you try to turn her over
16:00 kitchen, hugging from behind, must have done hugging her from behind at 14:00 in her room
16:00 once you finish the 18:00 a few times and the bathroom scene, melinda and you will go meet gina
sunday tennis, new options, make sure you do them all
Thanks - I have Rhonda at 100%, and Melinda is now at 75%
The one I cannot seem to get is this:

I have seen Will get angry about the drink and met Gina.
However I seem to recall someone said something about Uncle Will explaining about hugs from behind - is that what I am missing, or is Melinda supposed to be alone at 16.00 in the kitchen at some point?
I only get her there with Uncle Will, and with 2 versions - them sitting which leads to the whiskey thing now, or them standing arguing.

Maicka

Dec 28, 2018
I am as impatient with the arrival of this v6 as the release of Cyberpunk 2077 in April 2020.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks - I have Rhonda at 100%, and Melinda is now at 75%
The one I cannot seem to get is this:

I have seen Will get angry about the drink and met Gina.
However I seem to recall someone said something about Uncle Will explaining about hugs from behind - is that what I am missing, or is Melinda supposed to be alone at 16.00 in the kitchen at some point?
I only get her there with Uncle Will, and with 2 versions - them sitting which leads to the whiskey thing now, or them standing arguing.
for uncle will and melinda in the kitchen at 16:00, uncle will is sitting at the table and tells melinda to get him something, then the option will show up on asking him about hugging from behind, you will have to hug melinda from behind a few times at 14:00 for that option to show up

I am as impatient with the arrival of this v6 as the release of Cyberpunk 2077 in April 2020.
your not the only one waiting on cyberpunk 2077, i'm also waiting on bl3 and doom, but there are other games being updated and to try out up here as well, as we all wait for this update

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonhomie
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes