beefy1977

Apr 6, 2019
This game quickly became one my favorites! Great job dev, im off to pledge on your patreon! Looking forward to the update.

Reactions: roro

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
20th starts from few hours from now.... desperately awaiting new version
last time it was available here as soon as possible....
want it release on first day first hour

Reactions: logdog

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
20th starts from few hours from now.... desperately awaiting new version
last time it was available here as soon as possible....
want it release on first day first hour
we can only hope it gets release as soon as it's out, since it's the one we are all waiting for, going to grind it out first then do it all again to add it in my wt, it's going to be a good one

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
we can only hope it gets release as soon as it's out, since it's the one we are all waiting for, going to grind it out first then do it all again to add it in my wt, it's going to be a good one
update ??? :)

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
melinda heavy update will be great.... till now melinda was fighting her urges and only in last update there was some groundwork for her emotions.... melinda should give in to her urges in a partial extent and not fully.... some inner conflict with herself makes this game a top class game....
Vojvoda - hope your birthday gift comes early and happy bday

Reactions: Viggy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
thank you !!! i hope to see more Melinda in new swim suit ! more massage and little longer playing :)
from what i seen up here, more content when you go pick apples, more stuff doing milking, more bathroom stuff along with that one event that triggers with you go to ann at 14:00 and melinda ask for help, and you pretend to have back pain after the dishwasher

from in game, she will wear the new swimsuit, yoga, massage after the poker game, so there should be more massage stuff at tennis, and when she fall's after setting the trap.

Maybe more bedroom stuff at 18:00 and at 14:00, more bathroom stuff at 10:00 when you help her with the vines and you point to the real pain, after the poker game and you 2 end up back in her bedroom, maybe she will let you feel her boobs then, more content when sunbathing with her, since you have the options to masturbate in front of her and to take it out when massaging her boobs, more stuff when going running with her alone.

There is a lot that we can hope for and we will just have to wait and see what's really been added when it gets release

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
melinda heavy update will be great.... till now melinda was fighting her urges and only in last update there was some groundwork for her emotions.... melinda should give in to her urges in a partial extent and not fully.... some inner conflict with herself makes this game a top class game....
Vojvoda - hope your birthday gift comes early and happy bday
thank you :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
from what i seen up here, more content when you go pick apples, more stuff doing milking, more bathroom stuff along with that one event that triggers with you go to ann at 14:00 and melinda ask for help, and you pretend to have back pain after the dishwasher

from in game, she will wear the new swimsuit, yoga, massage after the poker game, so there should be more massage stuff at tennis, and when she fall's after setting the trap.

Maybe more bedroom stuff at 18:00 and at 14:00, more bathroom stuff at 10:00 when you help her with the vines and you point to the real pain, after the poker game and you 2 end up back in her bedroom, maybe she will let you feel her boobs then, more content when sunbathing with her, since you have the options to masturbate in front of her and to take it out when massaging her boobs, more stuff with going running with her alone.

There is a lot that we can hope for and we will just have to wait and see what's really been added when it gets release
just to play easy with her ! if we fuck her in this update or next game is over :( more new people like Gina more new milfs ! where is that my sister ? where is Rhonda friend ? girl from store ? :)

• Haha
Reactions: bamvius
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes