Cj_Demon

Sep 13, 2017
I've been reading that pills can be taken at tennis as well. (Probably it's in the new update.) I tried everything, only the ban when I touch it below and gratitude in the form of a kiss.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I've been reading that pills can be taken at tennis as well. (Probably it's in the new update.) I tried everything, only the ban when I touch it below and gratitude in the form of a kiss.
pill you can take after picking apples !

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Any info how to trigger sex scene with barbara wheen you go to work for her im heaving hard to complete that.

Jun 14, 2018
Games crashes when selecting Can I put the jeans too? After picking apples; Rhonda goes with Angela but Melinda asks me to stay. Afterwards she asks to wash our clothes. Then that choice comes and it crashes.

I'm playing on a mac.
Got a very similar problem on PC at this same choice in the game, but instead of crashing the game resets to the main menu

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Any info how to trigger sex scene with barbara wheen you go to work for her im heaving hard to complete that.
when you finish work at her and go home you see her thru bathroom window and chose option to watch and she see you and tell you to get inside and you fuck her

Phoenix25

Apr 21, 2018
So after all the grind this game needs, you finally get something done by melinda, a nice titjob, but instead the creator decided to give us a shitty side scene.... this game has a lot of potential yet it is going to be destroyed by the system it has and the repetitions it needs...

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
when you finish work at her and go home you see her thru bathroom window and chose option to watch and she see you and tell you to get inside and you fuck her
damn the option dont apear to me wheen she turn around while take bath, MC always go way before she can see Barbara and i worked everday in different hours but i guess is a bugg or i miss something to trigger scene.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
damn the option dont apear to me wheen she turn around while take bath, MC always go way before she can see Barbara and i worked everday in different hours but i guess is a bugg or i miss something to trigger scene.
try to repeat again and again ..... :(

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Got a very similar problem on PC at this same choice in the game, but instead of crashing the game resets to the main menu
Yeah, I meant it resets so main menu. It fixed itself after I played the game for a few weeks (it might be that I advanced Melinda's story/points).

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes