Apr 22, 2019
Damn man, can't get it! :/ Any help? Or saves?
Hi I'm sorry, I don't mean to be bad but really for me no problem with this game it is not hard as you make it sound, try all choices. ok now i help you lool, you get it adter you go with melindra to check the quail eggs and after 4 days or maybe more ann will tell you about blindfold

Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply man, while I'm checking for the quail eggs, it jumps straight into the bathroom with the aunt, is it bug? :/ Or do I have to talk to someone later?

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
that is because of bugs ! someone get 100% with Melinda before last scene and someone get last % with that last scene :(
Bugs aren't the problem. I was a patreon supporter for this game ever since V3 and I can tell you that every single time a new version came out, I eventually had to get some help through a walk through. Trust me when I say that I would absolutely love it if this game could live up to its potential but the truth is that it is so poorly made, story sequence wise, that it really hard to enjoy the game, not to mention the seemingly endless amount of grinding.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So... my opinion on the game is at follow for now. The characters are rather good but the farm/grind is really bothersome as f**** .... and as someone who just started to play this game for the first time it's really tiring to spend nearly all the time grinding and even worst as the current walk (while i'm thankful for it) isn't the best out there.... More exactly there's a lot of events i had far too early compared to what is said in the walk or events i don't get when i reach the points where i'm supposed to have it (and this is by following the walk step by step so...).

So yeah, at this point what the game truly needs is less grinding but like really less grinding to the point where the creator should go back on the previous content so that we don't have to spend over 6 to 8 weeks (in game) to get our first real sex scene (which is one for Ann and). As a player i don't really enjoy having to see the exact same scene more than 20 times just to get more relationship points to later unlock a few scenes...

Reactions: InfamousGuy

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
So... my opinion on the game is at follow for now. The characters are rather good but the farm/grind is really bothersome as f**** .... and as someone who just started to play this game for the first time it's really tiring to spend nearly all the time grinding and even worst as the current walk (while i'm thankful for it) isn't the best out there.... More exactly there's a lot of events i had far too early compared to what is said in the walk or events i don't get when i reach the points where i'm supposed to have it (and this is by following the walk step by step so...).

So yeah, at this point what the game truly needs is less grinding but like really less grinding to the point where the creator should go back on the previous content so that we don't have to spend over 6 to 8 weeks (in game) to get our first real sex scene (which is one for Ann and). As a player i don't really enjoy having to see the exact same scene more than 20 times just to get more relationship points to later unlock a few scenes...
spam ctrl key (skip); although I agree... I spent way too long playing this game. Although I can appreciate a slow paced story it really is too grindy. Only Melinda saves the game imho.

gubl

May 31, 2018
I saw examples of converting rpgm games with map crawl into kinetic novels, so this game in my opinion, needs a complete overhaul in similar fashion, to maintain story line. Its grind develops unconstructive play mechanic as I play it in skip mode, with Ctrl or Tab key, as a result I get messy understanding of story line, what is happening and why, did Melinda liked my move or not? Why I can’t get instant metric telling me you are doing well, or back up try other option. This “green/red/no color” prompt is not consistent so I have no trust in it. I downloaded v6, and played for hour with saves from v4, and v5 incremental of v4, and triggered a few new events with Melinda, but progression percent did not change consistently. By the way checking that percent is grind by itself, you have to jump trough 3 pages (“kudos” to dev/creator continuous care of players ergonomic) to see it.

This game needs game mod, that would put all existing scenes in a list, so triggering them trough mod interface will let you grasp story, and feel yourself a human again, not a click trough monkey. I give that idea to dev if he ever reads f95 thread.

Reactions: juanito

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I saw examples of converting rpgm games with map crawl into kinetic novels, so this game in my opinion, needs a complete overhaul in similar fashion, to maintain story line. Its grind develops unconstructive play mechanic as I play it in skip mode, with Ctrl or Tab key, as a result I get messy understanding of story line, what is happening and why, did Melinda liked my move or not? Why I can’t get instant metric telling me you are doing well, or back up try other option. This “green/red/no color” prompt is not consistent so I have no trust to it. I downloaded v6, and played for hour with saves fro v4, and v5 incremental of v4, and triggered a few new events with Melinda, but progression percent did not move consistently. By the way checking that percent is grind by itself, you have to jump trough 3 pages (“kudos” to dev/creator congruous care of players ergonomic) to see it.

This game needs game mod, that would put all existing scenes in a list, so triggering them trough mod interface will let progress over story line, and feel yourself a human again, not a click trough monkey. I give that idea to dev if he ever reads f95 thread.
I used to dislike kinetic novels (more than dislike I wasn't very interested in them but after playing Waifu Academy without knowing beforehand that it was quite linear I'm quite sold on the idea that it can be done successfully. I don't know how it would work on this game but something needs to be done to address the grind (though I like the pacing of the plot, it's just the mechanics that are messed up). In my view that's holding this game back. Were it less time-consuming I'd readily give it 4✯. Were (was?) the technical debt (bugs) addressed, as I think will happen no later than the [Completed] label, it'd be worthy of 5✯. Right now I'm reluctant to rate this since although I love Melinda and I'd like to rate this highly I spent today quite heavy-eyed because I spent way too much time playing yesterday night in the hopes of getting new scenes :rolleyes:. I spent close to 3 hours trying to move Melinda's progress bar from 66%. I did get quite a bit of scenes like the footjob, plenty of sunbathing, nail polish, the blindfold one… but as much as I love her it is frustrating to not see any change on that progress bar and I don't think it was worth it to lose the 2h and 40 min that it took to get the scenes.

raZor131

Jun 1, 2019
Where do i get the blind fold event. Also what's up with the quails egg. I cant trigger the handjob in the bathroom when Melinda gives MC a bath I took the pills and tried 4 times she takes me to doctor every time. Also what happened to Melinda diary in the end of v5 Ann told us she lost it where do I find it.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
massage inner thighs after setting trap doing eggs, after poker game
About the milking scene I got her boobs to drop milk but is that it??
It's kinda dispoiment I expected a full grob animation or something
Are there gna be more to it next version??
Bec it said at the end of the scene that's all for this scene

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes