Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
About the milking scene I got her boobs to drop milk but is that it??
It's kinda dispoiment I expected a full grob animation or something
Are there gna be more to it next version??
Bec it said at the end of the scene that's all for this scene
for the milking melinda scene, yeah that's all to and for gina maybe more will be in the next update

Reactions: omarsayed

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Completed recent update but still 77% with Melinda just wondering if you can follow Melinda after she disappears after milking event

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
for the milking melinda scene, yeah that's all to and for gina maybe more will be in the next update
No I meant is there gona be more milking scene in the next version or is that it for the milking
No more scene coming with Melinda with the cow?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Followed the 6.11 walkthrough, only got to 77% with Melinda.
V6.11 Melinda 77% –> 44% Erorr?

My WT was updated yesterday afternoon, i just got done replaying 6.11 using my 5.0 final save while following my own wt, and was able to hit 100% with all 3

so scenes for melinda

lot of pills for 17:00 bathroom
pills for picking apples
scenes when picking apples with her
sunbathing with the swim suit you buy for her
scene when sunbathing when you say nothing after you say i have lotion
ann prank scene with melinda when she is blindfolded and handcuff
outside shower scene after the milking scene
milking scenes
scenes doing church when you try to find out
massage scene after you set a trap for her doing eggs
massage scene at 20:00
massage scenes after the poker game
massage scenes at tennis
scene to touch her boobs after the poker game
scenes at 14:00 when she is in her bedroom
scenes when you clean the barn and check the nest
scene when you go to her when pruning the vines at 10:00
scene with her when you go to ann at 14:00 and ask how's it going, then you pretend to have back pain, try this on thursday
yoga scene at 11:00
jogging alone with her at 11:00

i also think i can make it a shorter grind, going to try that some other time, but for now it's good enough

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I cant trigger the handjob in the bathroom when Melinda gives MC a bath I took the pills and tried 4 times she takes me to doctor every time.
If I recall correctly you should take the pills after returning from helping with the apples.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Where do i get the blind fold event. Also what's up with the quails egg. I cant trigger the handjob in the bathroom when Melinda gives MC a bath I took the pills and tried 4 times she takes me to doctor every time. Also what happened to Melinda diary in the end of v5 Ann told us she lost it where do I find it.
to get the handjob to trigger, at some point while doing the event at 17:00 in the bathroom with the pills, you will get a message about linda talking to melinda at tennis, you might of got it already and didn't read the text, so at tennis on sunday, linda will talk to melinda, after the massage stuff, follow melinda, you will see linda talking to melinda and she tells her something on what she said earlier to her, then keep doing the pills at 17:00, at 15:00 you will also need to go to where all 3 of them are at and you will see ann talking to melinda, after that everything else should trigger after repeating stuff, you will also get a handjob scene after helping with apples, but you will need to do the other stuff first, if i remember right

16:00 bathroom hide the towels
17:00 bathroom, enter, try pills, keep repeat until you get the message about tennis on sunday
sunday go to tennis, you will see linda talking to melinda before massage and again after massage when you follow melinda
keep repeating pills at 17:00
see the conversation between ann and melinda at 15:00
keep repeating pills at 17:00

handjob after apples, you can try by helping rhonda and hope you get melinda, it's 50/50 on what one you will get or you can just keep helping melinda, and after apples you will go with rhonda to her friends, at some point you will stop going with rhonda to her friends and stay with melinda to finish with apples, this will get you melinda every time after apples, there is also other scenes with melinda as well doing apples when rhonda leaves

Reactions: ch60906

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Does anything 'extra' happen at all in the outside shower scene after milking?
I get the MC taking a shower, and Melinda talking about temptation - is that it?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
to lower it

12:00 go to ann, do you want to sunbathe?, either option, yes, do it, wait, not now, maybe later is better, you will then get the message, melinda became less suspicious, keep repeating

14:00, go to rhonda, do you want to sunbathe?, sunscreen?, try lower, no, pretend to behave in front of melinda, maybe it will benefit you, you will then get the message, melinda became less suspicious, keep repeating

Reactions: Micheal_6969

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Cant wait till we can bang Melinda... that said my favorite scene so far in the game is the bathroom one with Ann... last uodate it ended with her being pissed about mocking her in the bathroom, and her pissing on the MC's face...now the MC can tackle her down and "give it to her till she accepts it"... pretty hot...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Cant wait till we can bang Melinda... that said my favorite scene so far in the game is the bathroom one with Ann... last uodate it ended with her being pissed about mocking her in the bathroom, and her pissing on the MC's face...now the MC can tackle her down and "give it to her till she accepts it"... pretty hot...
i found that scene to be funny

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Like energizer....I am doing day after day)) buuuuut....tennis - the new dialog - ok..
but I don't have any progress in sunbathing...And the pill. I think, that from such a number of tablets can be burst? but she doesn't want to help me))))

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can't get the blindfold scene, any help? :/
when this option shows up clean barn and check the nest pick it when you go to melinda in the morning at 9:00, when you get the scene where you are groping melinda's ass and ann shows up, she will tell you about a plan for monday at 18:00 melinda's room

Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
when this option shows up clean barn and check the nest pick it when you go to melinda in the morning at 9:00, when you get the scene where you are groping melinda's ass and ann shows up, she will tell you about a plan for monday at 18:00 melinda's room
Already did the option for quite some time now, doesn't trigger the scene yet :/

Edit:- can someone give me a save where the event with blindfold aunt starts? Please!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes