muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
pbannerdecided.jpg

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-04
Game Updated: 2019-07-04
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 6.9
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits, Big ass, Handjob, Voyeurism, Mobile game, Anal sex, Blackmail, Creampie, Groping, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Vaginal sex

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "FootOfTheMoutains.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
v6.9
To be added ...

v6.11 Beta
Fixed the error of game exit after nail polish scene twice, *no additional scenes*

v6.0 Beta
Lots of scenes for Melinda,
2 scenes for Rhonda,
2 scenes for Ann, one involves Melinda prank (a one time event with Ann and Melinda)

v5.0
What's fixed:
Added Rhonda inhibitions in the stats page
Fixed a problem where Melinda progress percentage doesn't update
A couple of nightclub scenes with Ann (You need 170 points)
Getting pills from Linda the doctor (very useful in V6) ** Note: Linda gives you the pill only once, please choose "Warn her you're about to cum". In this scene you'll get only one pill no matter how many times you try, there's a bug if you choose Not to warn her.
Jogging alone with Melinda.
v5.0 Beta
Sunbathing for the 3 ladies
Bathtub shower for Daniel after hiding the towels
Rhonda behavior, sex scenes with Rhonda (3), he finally gets her
Spank and sex scenes with Ann
Check on Melinda scenes
Barbara
A very basic progress bar, we will improve it based on your feedback in the next update, you can find it on the NEXT PAGE of the opportunities screen
v4.0 fixed
What's new:

Events sequence fixed, for players who start from the beginning
Tennis event will be unlocked automatically once you reach a specific relationship level with Melinda, in case you didn't get the ring event right.
Dress to be given to Ann while sunbathing fixed, if you miss the first time, you get another chance.
Prank fix (from previous versions, NOT a new prank) script changed so that the cow milking scene repeats until you have a successful prank on Melinda, only then the option will disappear.

Added scenes:
Sunbathing scenes with Melinda
Scenes with Barbara
Scenes with Rhonda
Scenes with Ann
v4.0b
What's new:

Sunbathing scenes with Ann, there is a sex scene with her, if you miss it at first because you didn't buy the dress, don't worry you'll still get it later.
Sunbathing scenes with Rhonda
Sunbathing scenes with Melinda @ 10:00. Lots of them
To unlock the sunbathing: After successfully helping Melinda fix the roses problem (in the previous version) ask her how are the roses @ 10:00 and then you'll get the sunbathing question once it's green.
Scenes with Rhonda at the hut in the woods
Additional rewards scene with Melinda in her room.
Melinda massage scenes at night. You have to unlock it in the morning massage session after setting the stones.
Scenes with Barbara.
Ann starts to develop feelings for Daniel.
Everything depends on relation points. Also you'll have to play the same scene few times before you can advance.
Watch your money, you're going to need the money this time (Sunscreen, Book for Rhonda...) and don't get Melinda suspicious.
v2.0 fixed
Not available yet.
v1.1
Some events with Melinda are made a little easier.
Added a time advance option.
Changed the opportunities screen, it is going to be improved as we go.
New scenes with Melinda (Tennis. Return from Aurelia... )
New scenes with Rhonda (Showing you around after washing the dishes. In her room...)
Neighbor work.
Few scenes fixing the toilet.
v1 Beta
Several events available
Basic opportunities and stats screen (Still to be improved)
It's recommended to play from the beginning
**Hint:
To access the events with Melinda, you have to play at least a week, and remember to ask her daily "What can I do for you while I'm around"
Demo
This is a test version, it's an introduction with little events (worms, toilet hole), I did that on purpose, for me to change it based on your preferences.
Note that I had no other player test it, it was only me, I hope you won't find any bugs, and please don't mind the noisy looking navigation buttons, it will all change in version 1, and there will be very less repetition.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Save and Walkthrough - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod
Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.
*The compressed version is nor made by the developers, use at your own risk.

rreward31a.png abathe1.png mhlpb11.png mmas22.png rbathe16.png kitlu.png rsnbathe35.png tltm4d.png wal28.png
worm_a9f.png kit9_m2.png 280485_anil4.jpg 280486_apart.jpg 280491_waurelia15n.jpg rreward23a.png bwork30.png mmas24.png abafs1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KinkyGal69

Nov 19, 2018
the story from the beginning was not telling his family background, for some reason the mc started his life in his aunt's house instead of inhabiting his parents' house, call the cops, investigating the murder
secondly i'm not interested in nerd, (ignore this, just my oppinion)

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Netori God the Babe Snatcher ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
whats with people posting games that dont have sexual content not even a little for a demo or game for that matter, not what im here for.
Because they want to build up to it rather than just casually throwing it out there, as if sex realistically comes that easily when it doesn't, not unless you buy certain services or pick up chicks from clubs/bars that are looking for one night affairs.
Nah, devs most of the time want to build up to relationships and the inevitable sex, especially in stories like this.

dacris69

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Like it so far but has an amateurish feeling; Rhonda is cute :D. Btw after the "demo has finished" message, there is still some content left.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
the story from the beginning was not telling his family background, for some reason the mc started his life in his aunt's house instead of inhabiting his parents' house, call the cops, investigating the murder
secondly i'm not interested in nerd, (ignore this, just my oppinion)
I agree it should have started with him returning home to find his parents had been killed. It keeps saying that he returns home to find his parents had been killed in the desc. In the game a couple of times.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
When the title screen includes a spelling mistake, you'll know the level of Engrish you can expect.
Oh, that was a typo? I thought the dev was just trolling.
From urban dictionary: moutain
One who possesses the ability to troll without consideration of anything else but the prank itself. A moutain is always observing people to find leverage to troll. Also a jerk at times. Synonym (Troll)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Aug 8, 2017
Just like Tangled Up it will take some time to get into it.
I have not yet tried it and will do so sometime next week.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Respected User
May 10, 2018
will try it because tangled up was pretty good..Dev's kink is "glasses" hehehehe

ThunderRob

Respected User
May 10, 2018
this could be a good one..so will keep my eye on this..Rhonda is a cutie..i like curvy gals but not fat...she is curvy as she dosnt have that fleshy overlap syndrome..so cute-chubby..lol so she's the main pursuit already..Ann and Aunt are just douches..LOL

WaySheGoes

Nov 5, 2018
I'd try a good murder mystery game if it was written well and had characters I liked. So far this seems like a pass for me but it's so early that I'll check it out again in a few months.

Reactions: Krowe

botc76

Oct 23, 2016
Apparently there's a new version out. I'm not high enough a supporter to actually have it, but I saw the post about it.

• Haha
Reactions: apint and Senju
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes