PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "LP83, post: 2154090, membro: 4654"]
Ho appena seguito la procedura dettagliata e le scene sono state spiegate.
[/CITAZIONE]
solved ty

Leo2pass

Feb 14, 2018
after picking apples, melinda asks me to take off my shirt, and when I tell her that also the pants, the game takes me to the main menu, does anyone know how to fix this?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
after picking apples, melinda asks me to take off my shirt, and when I tell her that also the pants, the game takes me to the main menu, does anyone know how to fix this?
if you have final version V6.9 download again !

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
when unlock this scene?
first 2 pics is from the massage after setting the trap for her, you must get the bee sting scene to trigger, go to that, go to her at 9:00, clean barn and check nest, you also must complete the pills at 18:00

the 3rd and 4th pic, outside shower scenes, go to melinda at 12:00 for milking, pick can i try, right after the scene, time will be 13:00, go right back outside, click arrow pointing up

last pic can only be done on sunday, at 11:00 go to tennis, do the massage stuff, in the locker room, pick wait here, then pick the option for male locker's, you must have it where you can visit linda after working for barbara\

I'm 88% of melinda's story; versione 6.9. what could i miss yet?
since you asked about the outside shower scene in another post, 12:00 go to melinda for milking, pick can i try, right after scene, go back outside and click arrow pointing up, keep repeating

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
Here is my 6.9 walkthrough

how i made it
i deleted the game folder in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
i deleted the game folder itself and extracted it again, so everything is fresh

Q: where does 6.9 start
A: I don't know, because of the changes scenes trigger a lot sooner than before, i was getting newer scenes from 6.9 before i even got older stuff to trigger, it's best to start a new game and follow it, than trying to figure out where the new content starts and to avoid bugs

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

6.9 completed save with a text document telling you how to unlock all images in the gallery

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

This save was made while making my walkthrough, but at the end, Rhonda Inhibitions jumped up to 75, so i edit the save and made it to -25, why did it go up, after 7 days it will automatically go up

6.9 completed save
Rhonda Relationship: 430
Melinda Relationship: 1020
Ann Relationship: 410
Melinda Suspicious: -11
Massage Points: 19
Rhonda Inhibitions: -25
Money: 710

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

note: when using my save and you go to a new day, click no if you want to see scenes, but if you want to see the end scenes, click yes
so this "note: when using my save and you go to a new day, click no if you want to see scenes, but if you want to see the end scenes, click yes" is like scene repay like previuos version?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes