EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pbannerdecided.jpg

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-02
Game Updated: 2021-04-01
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 5.0 Finale
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.5): - -
Android v7a
(v0.5): - -
Android Phones
(v4.0): -
Simulators
(v4.0): -
Others: COMPRESSED * - ANDROID *

Foot Of The Mountains 1

Holiday Standalone Episode

Extras: Gallery Mod* - FAN SIGN - FAN SIGN2 - Cheat Menu Mod* - - - - Walkthrough+Saves - Spanish Translation* - Less Grind Mod - - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

rreward31a.png abathe1.png mhlpb11.png mmas22.png rbathe16.png kitlu.png rsnbathe35.png tltm4d.png wal28.png
worm_a9f.png kit9_m2.png 280485_anil4.jpg 280486_apart.jpg 280491_waurelia15n.jpg rreward23a.png bwork30.png mmas24.png abafs1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
whats with people posting games that dont have sexual content not even a little for a demo or game for that matter, not what im here for.
Because they want to build up to it rather than just casually throwing it out there, as if sex realistically comes that easily when it doesn't, not unless you buy certain services or pick up chicks from clubs/bars that are looking for one night affairs.
Nah, devs most of the time want to build up to relationships and the inevitable sex, especially in stories like this.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Like it so far but has an amateurish feeling; Rhonda is cute :D. Btw after the "demo has finished" message, there is still some content left.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
the story from the beginning was not telling his family background, for some reason the mc started his life in his aunt's house instead of inhabiting his parents' house, call the cops, investigating the murder
secondly i'm not interested in nerd, (ignore this, just my oppinion)
I agree it should have started with him returning home to find his parents had been killed. It keeps saying that he returns home to find his parents had been killed in the desc. In the game a couple of times.

Reactions: Ghost 001

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
When the title screen includes a spelling mistake, you'll know the level of Engrish you can expect.
Oh, that was a typo? I thought the dev was just trolling.
From urban dictionary: moutain
One who possesses the ability to troll without consideration of anything else but the prank itself. A moutain is always observing people to find leverage to troll. Also a jerk at times. Synonym (Troll)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just like Tangled Up it will take some time to get into it.
I have not yet tried it and will do so sometime next week.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this could be a good one..so will keep my eye on this..Rhonda is a cutie..i like curvy gals but not fat...she is curvy as she dosnt have that fleshy overlap syndrome..so cute-chubby..lol so she's the main pursuit already..Ann and Aunt are just douches..LOL

D

Deleted member 992182

I'd try a good murder mystery game if it was written well and had characters I liked. So far this seems like a pass for me but it's so early that I'll check it out again in a few months.

Reactions: Krowe
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes