Aug 7, 2019
I am 3 hours repeating and don't get Cynthia coming.....I don't know.what to do right now....lol
When the game asks you to start V7 - "Save your game" - Then pick "yes" or "no". Try one than the other. With a "save" you can go back till you get it right. Also, go to page 261 for a V7 Walkthrough that will help you.

Bamboozler88

Aug 17, 2018
I looked at the walk through but still can't find the stone in the barn. Is there a specific thing/day that I have to search for it?

Aug 7, 2019
I looked at the walk through but still can't find the stone in the barn. Is there a specific thing/day that I have to search for it?
It's not in the barn. Go outside and up. L click on screen, search icon will appear in bottom right corner. L click search. If you dl'd the Walkthrough it comes with a picture of the bathroom peephole and a map of where to find the worms, the ring, and the stone. The stone is almost straight up from the ring position, by the trees. Go there and click on the position. All this is no good unless Melinda takes you to look for eggs at 09:00 Wednesday week 2. That's the trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bamboozler88

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Here are my changes to the game that make it much more beautiful. First of all if you don't spend the day with Cynthia in a few days, but not all of them from 8 o'clock you won't jump right away at 10am (so the activities of 9am are reactivated), and then the random Sunday or the normal church scene or the one where you could choose between jogging, sunbathing or doing yoga.

View attachment 377705 (activities at 9 o'clock)

View attachment 377706 (new Sunday)

View attachment 377703 (I also add the file to fix the apple problem)

View attachment 377750 (repeat Aurelia scene)

If you want to retry the new pill again
lpillh=1
aurelia repeat don't work
activities at 9 o'clock don't work, jump to cynthia room and after the 10:00
new sunday work, but we see that he is forced, melinda has a drastic change of clothes, then as soon as breakfast is over she immediately prepares the soup?
also the tennis lesson is skipped

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Welp finally one game that did it. Killed every single last of patience i have for it.
To much waisted time for to many incomplete scenes.
For the sake of your game and everyone elses time spent on it i hope in the next updates you will try to make some clearer paths or choises.
As for me im never coming back to this game again.

Good luck whit the game .

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
new sunday work, but we see that he is forced, melinda has a drastic change of clothes, then as soon as breakfast is over she immediately prepares the soup?
The activity of the 9 o'clock as I said is active only on certain days of the week, not in all, this to make even the normal events introduced in v7 be managed. The new Sunday, I didn't create it (I can see where to load a point of the best dialogue so as not to make that leap); I only did reactivate that day to be able to repeat those events, so that I could see yoga if you had chosen jogging .... that's all. "Sunday tennis" continues to be there on the normal Sunday at 11am. However, I check them and if I find something different I load it (y)

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I'm using my 6.9 save and my name has reverted to Daniel from my custom name. When my character speaks my custom name is present, but when another character talks they say Daniel.

Thinky_Pain

Aug 11, 2018
I'm using my 6.9 save and my name has reverted to Daniel from my custom name. When my character speaks my custom name is present, but when another character talks they say Daniel.
If you download the cheatmod (link is right below the game download link), you can click on cheats>character and change the name form there.

Reactions: MrStark

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
If you download the cheatmod (link is right below the game download link), you can click on cheats>character and change the name form there.
Thanks, i'll check to see if its updated for .7

Edit: Worked...thanks !

Last edited:

delta67

May 11, 2018
Best is without cheatmod, just use UnRen.bat use option 3 or 9 and ingame Shift O (not 0 but O)
(option 3 is to open the console and the dev console)
option 9 is to open every file there is, there are some images i'll didn't see ingame!

Melrel = 1500
Rhorel = 1500
Annrel = 1500
Cynrel = 1500
Granrel = 1500
lizreb = 1500
rhoinh = -1500
mmass = 1500
mny = 10000

or higher then 1500, if you want to!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Everything works for me. Only a forgetfulness (a ":" in my file on my pc) related to aurelia ... which I updated.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man, the grinding is killing me... I can't even remember how many zillion times I had to do the same damn thing for getting a single damn handjob from Melinda. This is totally lame, dude, this is not funny at all :mad:

(n)

Reactions: SubtleHustle
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes