Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I know most of you have seen this type of comment for a 100th time now but I seriously need help right now: I cannot input a foreign save file into my game ( the ones people post here ), even if I replace my save file, delete it or delete the game itself, my save file does not want to go away, the reason I seek deletion is because I screwed up the path to getting a second picture in the second gallery and I cannot get back to the point where I can get it ( since there is no other way of obtaining it other than that way ). So I'm here on my knees asking IF anyone here knows how to delete or replace a save file successfully... I really don't wanna play from the beginning again, there is just so much grind... Thank you in advance :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I know most of you have seen this type of comment for a 100th time now but I seriously need help right now: I cannot input a foreign save file into my game ( the ones people post here ), even if I replace my save file, delete it or delete the game itself, my save file does not want to go away, the reason I seek deletion is because I screwed up the path to getting a second picture in the second gallery and I cannot get back to the point where I can get it ( since there is no other way of obtaining it other than that way ). So I'm here on my knees asking IF anyone here knows how to delete or replace a save file successfully... I really don't wanna play from the beginning again, there is just so much grind... Thank you in advance :)
Nobody can correctly answer you unless you tell us which platform you're using. Windows? Mac? Linux? Android?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Man, the grinding is killing me... I can't even remember how many zillion times I had to do the same damn thing for getting a single damn handjob from Melinda. This is totally lame, dude, this is not funny at all :mad:

(n)
All the games so far developed by SerialNumberComics are based on the obsessive repetition of the same events .... But I can tell you that I prefer that kind of approach, rather than of Milfy City, where once a secondary event of the story is done, this is no longer repeated , leaving only the "night" events ...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
On PC, the save of the save folder are clones of the one found in the corresponding folder related to the game, which is located in your "Users" folder. However, if in game press del in the save page, it is permanently deleted.
Look here

Last edited:
Reactions: Chazz1239

lillos

May 22, 2017
When the game asks you to start V7 - "Save your game" - Then pick "yes" or "no". Try one than the other. With a "save" you can go back till you get it right. Also, go to page 261 for a V7 Walkthrough that will help you.
The game never asked me if I want start the new version....how I get that?

lillos

May 22, 2017
Loool I really don't think want give up,but ,but I am exhausted searching how proceed in the game....Gallery I complete....girls at 100%...and Cynthia doesn't t appear...what the f.. I have to do more......?I am really tired,help me :cry:

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
Search for "UnRen" on the forum (and how to use it). Download it and put it in the game's main folder. Run it and use points 1 and 2 (the first extracts the .rpyc files from the .rpa contained in the game folder, the second decompiles the .rpyc files generating the .rpy files). Delete all the .rpa files because they will become duplicates and the game will give an error starting. At that point you will find the file I told you and you can make the suggested change.
man u are the best it worked!!!!@

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
anyone know if this walkthrough is legit, as when i play this scene she never comes to the pool, she only goes to the bathroom with MC and gives him a bath etc...

maybe i have misinterpreted it

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes