Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
any idea how u unlock the 3rd pic?
Did you have a dialogue with Anne during the game about her delaying her uncle for a while?(talking on the terrace).
I suggest you save the pre-conversation with Anne leading to the 3 picture.Go to the terrace.

Last edited:

KZSM

Aug 24, 2019
In Android Version
When I pick the apple and go to the bathroom always jump out to the menu?
-Help me this problem pls!

Reactions: Nexa991

bebenaruto

Aug 17, 2019
There is anyone have V7 Walkthrough from Developer? Cz i think WT from fanmade on page 1 still have missing content...

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How do you get the stronger pills from Linda?
In 16-00 remove towels from the bathroom,go to Linda,should be a dialogue with her about the strong pills,if you take them and immediately go to the bathroom,further on the plot..Ate did not happen repeat again!Good luck!

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This game is a very big step up after Tangled Up, very enjoyable game, played for the first time. Looks like dev improved himself/herself very much. As I can see there are so much complaints about grind, but I liked the grind, it's not that much IMO. If you want to see what's really "too much" grind, then check Lucky Mark, Second Happiness, etc.

Story, events and scenes are mostly good, some are just amazing, but there some disconnected events and some inconsistency ruins the build up a little. Especially some events similar to TU written very good and have similarities, but also some events and dialogs feel underwhelming and feels like written by someone else or written without much thought.

The amount of renders/scenes is amazing and overall content is great and satisfying, so I can ignore the inconsistent renders and not so great overall quality of the renders. But I hope dev improve his/her renders more. That amazing milf deserves more. :love: Also I prefer more scenes and renders instead of spending time for animations.

I liked every female in the game, good choices on the characters by the dev. Still not a big fan of Rhonda both visually and personality wise, I liked the nerdy girl in the TU much more even if they have very common characterictics. Something feels off about her, her reactions, dialogs, etc.

Also I'm happy to see that dev got rid of the "time/day limit" bullshit which used in TU, very wise decision.

Thanks to dev for this very good content filled game (which can also be great with a little improvement) and for the goddess Melinda.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I would love to see you expound on this. The story, character arcs, and development are the worst parts of this game. Several different people have recently posted theories that the MC is a psychopath who killed his own parents because he's so chronically poorly written.
Perhaps the main character is really a young man,cute,has a great"intelligence" between his legs,but with a shift in phase,looking for love for some of its algorithms inherent in the immature young minds.Perhaps,after the death of his parents,the psyche of the boys was not stable and has undergone a transformation after which it determines the feelings according to the principle of " love- it's fuck everything that moves,in all holes and in any position",making up for the lack of that feeling just by sex...I think that from my conclusions look like the ravings of a madman,on the reception at the psychotherapist..))Maybe the script is already written and we are waiting for a denouement like Agatha Christie?))Or maybe it's just a game and it makes no sense to worry about what this boy in the head.

D

Deleted member 899020

Hello guys any one can help me why I can't see that option while going to barbra
"ask her about that guy in the woods with her?"

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hello guys any one can help me why I can't see that option while going to barbra
"ask her about that guy in the woods with her?"
This dialogue you should appear when you go for a run with Melinda,say "Yes" to Melinda in the window, where she asks where to go-to run ,sunbathe or yoga..Jogging you will meet Barbara, a young man,and while Daniel ebbs,Melinda sees Barbara Blowjob to the guy.Then there is the next day, the dialogue which you have not seen..I give you preservation leading to this..
Maybe he can help you.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes