a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The test version (the one were testing now) could be released but with how many dead ends and WTF moments it still needs some work before it get released to all.

Reactions: MegaNZ and botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The test version (the one were testing now) could be released but with how many dead ends and WTF moments it still needs some work before it get released to all.
we like testing...well..those of that do not shout "incest pls"...so..like 7-8 of us...HAHAHAAAA!!!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
FotM V1 Beta

Win:
Mac:
Android:

@N7 @UncleVT pls update OP. Thx. And pls remove the non sexual content tag, because we have some action now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm... good luck with that plot.

if you come home and see both parents been murdered, i m in no way gonna waste my time to find my lover one... not until i find out who did that. fuck the girls, imho gonna smash the bastards face to death. and only after, i will find love to trying to "put this in memories".

sooo, unless he quickly find out who kill them and give them justice, it would be really wtf to have sex in this game before .

imho that's the problem with this kind of plot. its not a plot that allow sex without breaking the logic of human mind/sentiments.

( unless he totally dont give a shit about his family, wich is alos possible, but still... in that case, the cops themself will find that suspect as fuck XD )

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

if you come home and see both parents been murdered, i m in no way gonna waste my time to find my lover one... not until i find out who did that. fuck the girls, imho gonna smash the bastards face to death. and only after, i will find love to trying to "put this in memories".

sooo, unless he quickly find out who kill them and give them justice, it would be really wtf to have sex in this game before .

imho that's the problem with this kind of plot. its not a plot that allow sex without breaking the logic of human mind/sentiments.

( unless he totally dont give a shit about his family, wich is alos possible, but still... in that case, the cops themself will find that suspect as fuck XD )
Yeah, when you're in prison for murder, you'll get all the sex you can handle. lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

well..he did say this is still just a test version...i believe it was posted because silly me said we like testing stuff so go ahead and post it..and they did..YAY...so..we test..because we can!!! we are awesome :p

Reactions: botc76
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes