meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Because they want to build up to it rather than just casually throwing it out there, as if sex realistically comes that easily when it doesn't, not unless you buy certain services or pick up chicks from clubs/bars that are looking for one night affairs.
Nah, devs most of the time want to build up to relationships and the inevitable sex, especially in stories like this.
it is possible to have it both ways. you do not have to tell the story in a direct straight line. you could have scenes with other characters, or background action. You could use dreams or fantasies. There are hundreds of ways to give the goods and still have your slow burn for your main characters. unless your goal is to just tease action and make people wait for any real adult content. just saying.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
it is possible to have it both ways. you do not have to tell the story in a direct straight line. you could have scenes with other characters, or background action. You could use dreams or fantasies. There are hundreds of ways to give the goods and still have your slow burn for your main characters. unless your goal is to just tease action and make people wait for any real adult content. just saying.
Dream sequences are pretty much an overused trope at this point, it's been done so many times, and it doesn't really offer anything more than instant self gratification. It can work if it makes sense in the story, if it's written well (yes, even dream sequences need to be written well). This is of course my personal opinion, but I've always preferred proper relationship build-up before finally getting to the "main prize", that doesn't mean there shouldn't be sex at all before the 10th update, it just depends on the character. As long as it makes sense and is written well, feels natural and believable rather than forced and out of the blue, anything goes really. :)

Reactions: botc76 and jdtwk123

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Dream sequences are pretty much an overused trope at this point, it's been done so many times, and it doesn't really offer anymore than instant self gratification. It can work if it makes sense in the story, if it's written well (yes, even dream sequences need to be written well). This is of course my personal opinion, but I've always preferred proper relationship build-up before finally getting to the "main prize", that doesn't mean there shouldn't be sex at all before the 10th update, it just depends on the character. As long as it makes sense and is written well, feels natural and believable rather than forced and out of the blue, anything goes really. :)
well that's exactly the point. There a million ways to tell a story. There are a million stories to tell. Not all of them are linear tales where two characters slowly seduce each other. As to marketing - sex sells. It shouldn't even have to be said. And an easy way to make $ is to give out the sex. If a dev wants to build patreon $ it might play in his favor to present his tale with a little skin. However he wants to present it. As to actual story telling - most of what appears on this site is crap fap fodder. And, to be fair, that might be what they are intended to be and that's fine. Not everything has to be High Art. And if you are into creating High Art - good on ya. I'm fine either way - fap fodder, high art - it's your stuff, do what you want and I'll make my own judgments - who cares. I just hate to hear "oh, people are fucking too early" - whatever. Maybe it just smut. Let's be honest there is not a lot of great writing here and it might be unrealistic to judge it on that basis. guy's trying to make a buck. watch it, don't watch it. I doubt the Nobel prize for literature is heading this way.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to find the ring? Are there any other things we can do in this update other than putting the worms in the bathroom and finding the ring.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well..he did say this is still just a test version...i believe it was posted because silly me said we like testing stuff so go ahead and post it..and they did..YAY...so..we test..because we can!!! we are awesome :p
i m not against testing :D
at the contrary, i like to see original stuff.. soo the more original stuff, the more happy i am .

better test random stuff than always the same game/story again and again.

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
Can anybody explain how to get massage scene. He always says that you need repeat than stone scene 2-3 times. I v done in maybe 10 times. No progress.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Thxs for the Stone Hint for the massage - but the Tennis and Sunday School Event is missed

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes