itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Im new to this game, i downloaded V8hotfix, i dont know how to get linda pills things working. Im following the walkthrough and i cant get the option to visit linda for pills. How can i do that?

Reactions: SiyanBoy

yeyo2006

Jun 12, 2019
Any fix for the crash after going to the bathroom and taking the jeans off?
...as I said time ago: I thing the bug is related to Melinda´s points.

If you have less than 1.000 points.... you get the bug. If you have more than 1.000 points with Melinda the scene replays normally.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Im new to this game, i downloaded V8hotfix, i dont know how to get linda pills things working. Im following the walkthrough and i cant get the option to visit linda for pills. How can i do that?
1st thing is you have to ask Melinda (do you think I can find work in this place) at 15:00 when all 3 are together. On Wednesday week 1, she'll tell you about a neighbor wanting help. On Friday, you meet Barbara (the neighbor) out jogging at 11:00. On Sunday, at 11:00, week 5, you go with Melinda to play tennis. you meet Linda in the male's locker room. (trigger for visiting Linda's office) At 13:00, after Barbara, you visit Linda. "I'm here for sex, don't). (trigger for getting pills) You are now able to get pills (starting on Wednesday, at 11:00, week 6). This should be close unless, of course, you meant the "stronger pills".

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1656668

HOW TO GET CIGARETTES FOR CYNTHIA IN FOOT OF THE MOUNTAIN ?
HOW TO ASK ANN TO KEEP WILLIAM BUSY AT NIGHT ?
Go to page # 379, read post # 7,577. It will help some.
Give Ann 100 $, buy her a dress and bikini. Don't expect much from that scene.

skipper2

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks, I'll try.
It could be that at the beginning of the walkthrough on Sunday at 1700 where it says check the hole in the bathroom door that you used the wrong bathroom. DO NOT use your bathroom. Use he one that you hide the towels in. If you use the wrong bathroom you will not get the next scene either when you go to check on Melinda at 1800.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
when will be the next version guys?
...promised that in early November, but this is inaccurate..Most likely mid or late November-early December..this is not an official time, but according to my subjective observation..each time the timing of updates only increase, judging by the pictures of the progress of the game update, which are published here..:unsure:

Reactions: mt1

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
unfortunetly MC has no option to choose anyone exepting Rhonda for establishent of family. Ann is a bitch, Milfs are old, Emilys daughter is stupid and silly doll. There are no competions between young females for MC. who is defintely a good fellow...

Reactions: Tikky

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
...promised that in early November, but this is inaccurate..Most likely mid or late November-early December..this is not an official time, but according to my subjective observation..each time the timing of updates only increase, judging by the pictures of the progress of the game update, which are published here..:unsure:
Nope the update will be ready in late October or during 1st week of November. It was on patreon post earlier. Yea that's true the update always get delayed so cant say exact date about this one

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Nope the update will be ready in late October or during 1st week of November. It was on patreon post earlier. Yea that's true the update always get delayed so cant say exact date about this one
well, nothing, I'll wait, I hope the developers will cook us something interesting and tasty..:coffee:

Reactions: omkar99

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
unfortunetly MC has no option to choose anyone exepting Rhonda for establishent of family. Ann is a bitch, Milfs are old, Emilys daughter is stupid and silly doll. There are no competions between young females for MC. who is defintely a good fellow...
I with you agree, but I not viewed its as future mother and prospect development history with Daniel,rather as human with soul of and pleasant the nature, if framers in the future not prepared it any changes..

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
For me, I'm in no hurry. I was cool about this game. I don't have the bag to spend hours and hours doing the same thing, just to make a scene easier.
I'll just get someone's save game to see the scenes, no desire to play.
To be honest, I don't know how you can still play this extremely repetitive game.
Sorry for the translation.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
For me, I'm in no hurry. I was cool about this game. I don't have the bag to spend hours and hours doing the same thing, just to make a scene easier.
I'll just get someone's save game to see the scenes, no desire to play.
To be honest, I don't know how you can still play this extremely repetitive game.
Sorry for the translation.
You know after version 8.0 I was also upset with what I saw, but in trying to find something at least slightly similar from the games, I failed and I went back..Even Milf city version 6.0 is not impressed,but it's a top game!I do not know maybe it's a habit?

udogu

May 20, 2019
If the game itself suggests skipping this action, it will not affect the game scenario itself in the future..but if I remember the game, it can only affect Melinda's prank in the toilet,but you can prank her at the milking of a cow..I'm not saying that my decision is absolutely correct, so I apologize in advance..
Ok, fair enough. I consider myself warned.

But if I chose not to skip the toilet repair, how many days does it take to fix?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes