dp123

Aug 9, 2017
You can bypass the missing stronger pill bug by typing in the console: "lpillh = [random number]" each time you wish to use one. At least, that's what worked for me.

No matter what number you set the variable to though, it switches back to 0 after you use 1, so you'll have to reenter it each time.

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
So I played this 2 updates ago, and as soon as Melinda asks me to find the key, the key kicks me to the title screen. 2 updates later and bam it happens again. I don't think i'll be trying it again.

jeznastranka

Sep 30, 2017
help... decided to watch pictures in game and observed, that they very dark, before was all normally... in the game all is well, anyone can tell what the problem is :(
before View attachment 404871 and after View attachment 404870
The issue is image format, it's webp. I don't think there is any compatible windows viewer but you can convert images. Google Webp to PNG or JPG converter. If there is any proper webp windows viewer I would also be happy.
But other working solution is to ope the image with Chrome or Firefox. That way it's normal brightness.

Reactions: Zero919

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
You can bypass the missing stronger pill bug by typing in the console: "lpillh = [random number]" each time you wish to use one. At least, that's what worked for me.

No matter what number you set the variable to though, it switches back to 0 after you use 1, so you'll have to reenter it each time.
Where to write this command? Please any help will be appreciated. Why the creator made it so complicated I cannot understand. I can see 90% of the players confused with something or the other.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v8 fix] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.61 GB

Download Win (569 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v8 fix] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.61 GB

Download Win (569 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you very much man :)

Reactions: playb0y44

dp123

Aug 9, 2017
Where to write this command? Please any help will be appreciated. Why the creator made it so complicated I cannot understand. I can see 90% of the players confused with something or the other.
You have to enable the console and then press Shift + O to access it and then you can put in the command. If you don't know how to enable the console, I'd recommend looking up UnRen on here. It's a program that can enable the console for you, among other things.

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
At least the game works really well for me.
I managed to get to the end without any problems.
What is new in this latest update?

Dangbabaloos

Jul 7, 2017
Ive been trying to get the rhonda bj scene at swing and i cant get it for the life of me. I get the "do it or ill charge you" and then she says no. Ive got 690 relation and - 55 inhibition. Do i need better stats? Or maybe i need more progress with the others first?

Reactions: vlad67x

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Because you're using Windows photo viewer

Use Google Picasa photo viewer
just... previously, I looked through it everything was fine and only yesterday noticed that the images have changed and become darker.
I know that you can download and watch through other programs, but I just wanted to know the cause of this problem, because before everything was fine.
whether it happened because of the Windows 10 update or maybe because of something else...
thank you for Google Picasa photo viewer

Reactions: bakiks31

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
is there any patch just for the fix??? plsss i download the game and played new game so anyone have the patch fix???

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes