IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
i already got tired of renpy games, i play 1 to the current update then i forget it, then i come back to play after 2 months or so, and i completely forgot the story but i don t want to play all again....fcking infinite games

Roy5550

Feb 21, 2019
Throw off your save game before buying a necklace! What needs to be done to make the necklace appear in the store?

wordwolf

Jan 27, 2018
An I supposed to get Cynthia another cigarette in this version? I need to progress that scene where Daniel is being interrogated by Melinda in the black lingerie. Now I'm all out of options and all I get is "Dont tell her" :(

Reactions: BlueSwirl

felixx

Dec 29, 2018
I can't install the latest version for Android. I keep getting message when I'm trying to install the game says that the game is not installed.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with the Android version (filename is mislabeled as 7.1, ignore that)

Scharaz445

Jun 22, 2018
Could someone point me to a guide where it shows how to load save files from other users? I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
Could someone point me to a guide where it shows how to load save files from other users? I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.
you need to rename it delete the big ass number and just leave the the 1.1 etc put that in to the save folder open game load

vegeta1987

Jul 29, 2018
go to your game folder..there is a ''game''folder-->open it---->saves ---->paste there your downloaded save
Open the game and load it and you are ready
PS..before you do this..rename the downloaded saved file..something like 5-6-LT1..First number shows the number of page and 2nd shows in which window it is..so 5-6 is 5th page 6th window on your loading page

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes