emre_yzf

Dec 20, 2018
what we gonna tell to mel about cynthia ??? um gettin crazy ten times i tried and everytime it say nothing to tell... any boody help????

Reactions: panzers35

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Here is my 7.0 final walkthrough

7.0 final WT was made with my 6.9 completed save, for the 6.9 part in my wt, i don't know if that is still good or not, i will have to start a new game and follow it to check, but for the 7.0 part, it's at the bottom of the wt, i just wanted to get that done first before i started a new game to check the other part

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

stats for my 6.9 completed save with gallery 1 unlocked

Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhinitions: -10
Money: $685

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

Does anyone have an updated wt for v8 yet? One would sure be appreciated very much. It makes it easier to not skip the good scenes that way. thanks in advance.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm still waiting for us to find out where Rhonda wanders off to while we're having lunch with Malinda.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
somebody can me help?
1- Check the toilet hole @ 17:00 (MEL + ANN)

2- Check MEL room @ 18:00 (MEL + WILL, to see this, Vicky should have been introduced you played the sunbathing scene for few days after she

has been introduced on that scene)

3- Play the Sunbathing scene until Melinda takes you with her while she talks to Linda about her problem.

*During that time you can ask Linda for strong pills again, provided you have done it at least once in V7. When you get the strong pill, try

it at least a couple of times after hiding towels to unlock something in the sunbathing ( point 6)

4- Kitchen @ 9:00, "Ask about mammogram"

5- Sunbathing, she goes to Linda again, and you go with her.

6- When you buy her the necklace, give it to her at the sunbathing event, on days you are alone with her.

7- Visit her room @ 14:00 at least twice to unlock the Whisky availability.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes