VN Ren'Py Footy Dreams - A new Football/Soccer-themed Adult VN

JIJU_Ent

May 28, 2024
Poster-5-copy.png

DESCRIPTION

I am super stoked about announcing my latest game title, Footy Dreams. It is a visual novel in development by me and has an exciting story of the inspiring journey of Andric, a determined footballer who knowingly realizes exactly what he wants out of his life-to become the best player at Manchester FC.

GAMEPLAY

In Footy Dreams, you'll become Andric and will go through the different phases of his career, battling with his fallacies. You'll encounter training sessions that will push you to the limits and games in which a lot is at stake. Hence, it's you who will decide what will take Andric to stardom or crush his dreams.

Critical decisions come in the interactive, option-based format where every choice counts. Your choices will determine his relationships, career path, and even the ending of his story. Because of multiple possible outcomes, Footy Dreams is a game with very high replayability and feels very personal for a player.

Join Andric on his journey to become one of the biggest and experience all the emotions of football, highs and lows. Your choices…

Will you be the one to make history at the pitch?

CHARACTERS

Poster_2.jpg
Poster-6.jpg

For now, I don't want to spoil any of the characters or their attributes. I want to keep the suspense of the characters and make this more intriguing. These are the first snippets of few characters in the beginning of the game, and then, slowly, this will improve during the rendering process.

WHAT NEXT?

Well, this thread has been particularly created to keep you updated until the first version of release. I'm in the process of the rending and scene creations, and in the next month or so will be giving you updates regarding the game.

SUPPORT

Well, coming to Support, I have the basic profiles setup. Give me a follow and help the progress to be faster!

- -

Another request to the F95 community, I need someone to setup my Discord, not much but five roles and the moderating part. Sorry but can't afford to pay, just as a volunteer service.

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
JIJU_Ent

Do you plan to give the players the freedom to re-name the MC?

Are the training sessions and possible matches mini-games or QTE (quick-time-events)?

Are post-match interviews with female sports-journalists planned which can lead to lewd scenes with said woman?

What are the planned TAGS?

Reactions: JIJU_Ent

JIJU_Ent

May 28, 2024
JIJU_Ent

Do you plan to give the players the freedom to re-name the MC?

Are the training sessions and possible matches mini-games or QTE (quick-time-events)?

Are post-match interviews with female sports-journalists planned which can lead to lewd scenes with said woman?

What are the planned TAGS?
Since this is a story-themed title, I don't intend to give the players the option to re-name MC.

They are mini-events, and adds to your points. This is a VN so majority will be choices.

Currently not planned.

Will be letting you know the details with further updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Since this is a story-themed title, I don't intend to give the players the option to re-name MC.

They are mini-events, and adds to your points. This is a VN so majority will be choices.

Currently not planned.

Will be letting you know the details with further updates.
Thanks for your reply.

I personally have no issue with not renaming the MC, but many others will be very bothered by that and first thing that will appear besides an incest patch :ROFLMAO: is a Mod that allows renaming.

No clues about the TAGS yet? Okay.

JIJU_Ent

May 28, 2024
Thanks for your reply.

I personally have no issue with not renaming the MC, but many others will be very bothered by that and first thing that will appear besides an incest patch :ROFLMAO: is a Mod that allows renaming.

No clues about the TAGS yet? Okay.
Yes I get it!

I have tags listed, I said no plans to the "interview" part you shared. I have some vanilla tags now, so that is of now interest to many, rest as the game progresses will be better to tell players about it.

JIJU_Ent

May 28, 2024
Hello,

The work for my game is ongoing, and I'm to share some of the sneak peeks behind the upcoming VN of mine. Happy to receive feedbacks from you :)
prolg_0045.jpg prolg_0071.jpg prolg_0082.jpg

Reactions: VNwhiteknight