[S>Proofreader] Paid Unpaid For all your proofreading needs!

DeadGiant

Jun 4, 2021
Skills:
-
A fair amount of grammatical knowledge.
- The English language.
- Proofreading.
- Editing.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Dead Giant#1897
- Reply to the thread.
- Message me here on F95 Zone.

Employment Type & Rates:
- To be honest, I am willing to work at the start without pay. I just want to be able to have the experience under my belt.
I want to be able to help anyone that needs it.
- Eventually I would love to get paid for doing this kind of work.
- I have never done this type of work before, so I would prefer to talk about it and work it all out with anyone that contacts me.

Availability:
- Full time.
- I have absolutely nothing else going on in my life, so I will be at your disposal.

Work Samples:
- I have no prior experience proofreading VN of any kind.

Additional comments:
- I have played many visual novels and have been on the receiving end of massive amounts of typos and grammatical errors. I personally know how frustrating it can be. I also know that any game creator/developer wants their game to be well received by their audience and customers. I just want to be able to help make the play experience as comfortable and fun as possible.
- Due to the amount of visual novels I have played and enjoyed I'm confident I can restructure any sentence to fit the scene or story taking place.

Last edited:

DeadGiant

Jun 4, 2021
I'm flattered to see you used my post and words as the template! You can find the real template here.
Did I? Well I suppose if you are truly flattered, then I am glad to hear it. I wanted to get into this line of work because I personally know how frustrating it can be to play visual novels with lots of typos. So I figured why not make the experience better for everyone.

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
I found myself perusing other posts as well. The sticky post sat there opened and untouched for in another tab! Best of luck ^^

DeadGiant

Jun 4, 2021
I found myself perusing other posts as well. The sticky post sat there opened and untouched for in another tab! Best of luck ^^
Thank you very much. This seems like a line of work that i can thoroughly enjoy.