SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
I do wish that they put in the fact your playing a guy in games that have them turn into a girl, Just as the debt stays with the person that gained it just cus your body has change gender doesn't mean your that gender, your still a guy. I've yet to see the other games where your a girl and before you can do anything your a guy and play as that
I do wish it was better indicated when "female protagonist" is an unavoidable TSF protag setting. FtM does seem to be rare as far as ero games go, but pops up in fiction. The closest most erogames do is her growing a penis and becoming a futa. I'm not sure if it's due to an audience breakdown, gender, or sexual dynamics, but I remember reading an analysis of the TSF trope that noted FtM scenarios usually end with the woman back to being female while MtF almost never end with the man going back to being male.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
game sounds and looks interesting. . . Wonder, if we can stay forever in one body.
Cuz i saw, after first time, when Brad taking us to the Bar, and our MC have sex with him in his apartment, in the dawn, we are still a girl. So question is if we can stay like this?

i see some issues, when you go to the park late night, there is black screen. If we go to the gym as girl, there's nothing to do there. If you play the games with bard, and you won, there's missing images code shown.

Btw, from 5.88GB space taken by html game, i was expecting MUCH MORE content than just starting point. . .
Question is, what weight so much, that the game version 0.0.1 is 5.88GB, cuz nothing shown in the game, seems to be that large for this space taken. Another thing, i wonder how much space this game will take in complete version 1.0.0?

Anyway. . . i liked the game, will look further for updates, but please. . . make this game to take less space.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
How the game got to almost 6GB with such horrible quality pictures is amazing. The state of the dialogue and probably translation is so bad that it is almost amusing. It is not though.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
How the game got to almost 6GB with such horrible quality pictures is amazing. The state of the dialogue and probably translation is so bad that it is almost amusing. It is not though.
:ROFLMAO: Most of all, it is surprising that the developer did not give at least one answer in this thread.
Like false promises or templates in the spirit, I am aware of all the problems and am working to solve them.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
I agree with some of the things said above... Objectively probably the biggest thing you (as a player) need to work out is how to move from place to place and how you would even know to do what is required to advance. I've played (and reviewed) a bunch of games of this nature and it would be smarter not to link to things that have zero content, than let you go to them just to find they do nothing. It would be even better if some links were conditional (ie if you aren't dressed than include 'get dressed' link that would use last outfit worn or even a link to 'go to university' in your room since we don't know where it is or how to find it).

I personally don't care about the size, but I gave up on the game as uninteresting in it's current state before getting to the part where I become a girl for the first time. I just got tired of having to dress, recall the way through multiple pages to get to university, and have almost nothing to do with my 'free time' for several days.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I agree with some of the things said above... Objectively probably the biggest thing you (as a player) need to work out is how to move from place to place and how you would even know to do what is required to advance. I've played (and reviewed) a bunch of games of this nature and it would be smarter not to link to things that have zero content, than let you go to them just to find they do nothing. It would be even better if some links were conditional (ie if you aren't dressed than include 'get dressed' link that would use last outfit worn or even a link to 'go to university' in your room since we don't know where it is or how to find it).

I personally don't care about the size, but I gave up on the game as uninteresting in it's current state before getting to the part where I become a girl for the first time. I just got tired of having to dress, recall the way through multiple pages to get to university, and have almost nothing to do with my 'free time' for several days.
I think the automatic dressing of clothes function as in these games was very useful.

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-roommates-v0-99-tomcat0815.33414/

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-26-avenger.111/

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Grind monotonous with no pay out YET
in the female body you can work the cafe ....dont expect more than some perv grabbing your ass
in the male body you can work in the hotel but nothing is happening there either .......
currently in this game is just the basic intro and set up ....once you get past that you are done if and until there is ever an update
So in short totally not ready for prime time atm

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Most of all, it is surprising that the developer did not give at least one answer in this thread.
Like false promises or templates in the spirit, I am aware of all the problems and am working to solve them.
Question the game you are developing Legacy city of sin ... will it be Male or Female protag ?

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Well I am out. I got bored. I don't know WTF is wrong with developers but it is like they have NEVER played a fucking game in their life. Explain to me; Why it is fun to go to Empty locations? Why add a bunch of places that do fucking NOTHING? Why create a fucking grind? Are you seriously trying to fucking tell me that you just LOVE clicking links, buttons and the like to go to a location and there is nothing to do there? Sandbox games are not open world with empty locations. Sandbox games are games with MECHANICS that allow you to so something. A sandbox is a place where you can build things using the sand, the idea of a sandbox in a game is a place where you have the mechanics to entertain yourself. When you lack the systems and mechanics to actually do anything but enter a room only to find it is fucking empty you haven't created a fucking sandbox! You have just created a fucking empty room.

Have you ever fucking played a game? What about nothing is exciting to you? Creating a location in a game ONLY when you needed it if it doesn't do anything currently or outside an event creates a better experience because no one enters the locations and gets disappointed by nothing being there. This is basic stuff. Hunting for events or content is boring and any gamer should know this so why do developers do this all the bloody time?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Well I am out. I got bored. I don't know WTF is wrong with developers but it is like they have NEVER played a fucking game in their life. Explain to me; Why it is fun to go to Empty locations? Why add a bunch of places that do fucking NOTHING? Why create a fucking grind? Are you seriously trying to fucking tell me that you just LOVE clicking links, buttons and the like to go to a location and there is nothing to do there? Sandbox games are not open world with empty locations.
mate, look at version of the game. . . v0.0.1 it's literally and early stage of development, and you expecting everything here? Yeah i would like to see locations having interaction buttons etc, a little bit more story. . . but it's just first early iteration of the game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
mate, look at version of the game. . . v0.0.1 it's literally and early stage of development, and you expecting everything here? Yeah i would like to see locations having interaction buttons etc, a little bit more story. . . but it's just first early iteration of the game.
well said

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
But isn't this an indicator of how a developer treats his game?
If he was too lazy to think through all these little things, the version number of the game should not be an excuse for the state of the game.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
But isn't this an indicator of how a developer treats his game?
If he was too lazy to think through all these little things, the version number of the game should not be an excuse for the state of the game.
well, logical. . . but I wouldn't rule out the game because of this, just now. Depends on how the dev will update the game, If more events, elements will be just blank space, and updates will take too long with less content, than completed events, it's a dead game then.

i am hella curious, if the dev have any idea, how to carry on the story, or is it just spontaneous idea flow. . .

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
yeah that's something i can't understand too. . . "Standard option" is unplayable.

and i can tell you, that the possiblity of buying new clothes is related to your corruption level. . . That's what i observed here.

another thing is, when you choose "Play games with Brad" and you win, sometimes the game gives you content assigned to the event, but sometimes the game gives you script showing which gif/content was here.

Reactions: DarkDragon369
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes