[S>Voice] Paid [For Hire] Female Voice Artist / Voice Actress For Live Voice-Acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types Of Genres – English

gohtrina

Jan 25, 2022
Hi everyone!

My name is Trina and I am working as a female voice artist / voice actress offering the service of live voice-acting / live narrating in English for basically everything and anything under the sun, including but not limited to any and all varieties of scripts, novels, storybooks, bedtime stories, manga, comics, webtoon, etc, regardless of the genre!

Please do not hesitate to visit my website at for more information!

Feel free to listen to my demos / samples and if you are interested in engaging me, I am most easily reachable via any of my social links listed at the bottom of the website!

Thank you so much for your time and look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
Hi everyone!

My name is Trina and I am a female voice artist / voice actress offering the service of live voice-acting / live narrating in English for basically everything and anything under the sun, including but not limited to any and all varieties of scripts, novels, storybooks, bedtime stories, manga, comics, webtoon, etc, regardless of the genre!

Please do not hesitate to visit my website at for more information!

Feel free to listen to my demos / samples and if you are interested in engaging me, I am most easily reachable via any of my social links listed at the bottom of the website!

Thank you so much for your time and look forward to hearing from you!
Do you take nsfw commissions? Like voicing moans and stuff?

StudioNeoN00b

Oct 5, 2019
I wrote two short soft-femdom scripts for my first NSFW visual novel, and Trina has been nailing it. Her rates are insanely inexpensive, she is very professional with her scheduling, and is willing to do multiple takes to get the voice just right. I was a bit hesitant at first because the recording part is left to me (the client), but recording a discord call (in a browser) via audacity's playback loop setup is very easy on a PC. If you are working on an NSFW project, hire her, pay her double her quote, because she is GREAT at what she does. :)

Reactions: tan2000

gohtrina

Jan 25, 2022
I wrote two short soft-femdom scripts for my first NSFW visual novel, and Trina has been nailing it. Her rates are insanely inexpensive, she is very professional with her scheduling, and is willing to do multiple takes to get the voice just right. I was a bit hesitant at first because the recording part is left to me (the client), but recording a discord call (in a browser) via audacity's playback loop setup is very easy on a PC. If you are working on an NSFW project, hire her, pay her double her quote, because she is GREAT at what she does. :)
Thank you so much for your kind words! Really appreciate you taking the time off your busy schedule to leave a testimonial for my live/real-time voice acting services! It has been a great pleasure to work with you as well! I look forward to working with you again in the future!