[S>Voice] [For Hire] Professional Voice Actress

PixieWillow

Feb 27, 2019

1688490784939.png
Voice Actress, Sound Designer, & Casting Director.

Hiya! I’m Pixie.

I'm a full-time, freelancing professional voice actress, sound designer, and casting director. I have over 9 years of experience under my belt with clients such as StudioFOW, ADULTTIME, Playboy, Derpixon, Washa, Diives, Cartoonsaur, Maenchu, Flou, Ecchi Oni, Captain Popcorn, Dalith, Shady Corner, MeshedVR, SpeedoNSFW, METS3D, HydraFXX, Gnomfist, BaronStrap, FUGTRUP, BulgingSenpai, Firebox Studio, General Butch, Gecko, FlatChestDev, Carnal Instinct, Oppai Games, Andrealphus Games, Hangover Cat, Belgerum Games, Leave2Gether and many more. My vocals can range widely, but naturally it’s quite young, vibrant, sweet, and very British.
Providing bespoke services for video games, audio stories, animations, and so much more. My services are open to indie, professional, and private clientele.
On a budget? Don't worry! My prices are affordable, my quality is crisp, and I aim to make every performance outstanding!

Private commissions
Short loops
Facial Motion Capture
Full stereo sound design
Rendering & splitting
300+ page commissions
Respect and an open mind guaranteed - kink friendly
Pristine track record with keeping NDAs
Memes
Singing
Seamless audio loops
Custom Foley
Extremely fast turnaround rate

♡ Specialty Audio-Story/Private Commissions Kinks (including, but not limited to):
Vanilla/romanticism, girlfriend experience, body horror, BDSM, breath play, accents, scent worship, degradation, dubious consent/hesitancy, sleeping, domme, sub, body writing, cock/pussy/ass/tits worship, huge insertions, step-relation/dubious relation (mommy/daughter/auntie/etc), video game characters, furry, vore (non-lethal), bodily fluids, aliens, NTR, smoking, clowns, doting and loving care, exhibitionism/voyeurism, transformation, food/feeding, impregnation, thigh/armpit/navel play, fin-dom/sugar daddy/sugar mommy/pay-piggies, gender play, cuckolding/denial, feet, smoking, hypnotism, niche fetishes, blood play, puppy/kitty play, inflation, bimbo, pegging, painal, monsters, small penis humiliation/general humilation, bullying, pee play, toys, rope, face-sitting, fisting, spanking, rimming, name-calling, chastity, tit-fucking, and many more...

(Definitely worth bookmarking to revisit later as everything that you need is on there!)

·̩̩̥**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Commissions ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥

·̩̩̥**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Buy my content ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥

·̩̩̥**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Socials ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥

OR

·̩̩̥**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Merch ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥

Body Pillow
&

·̩̩̥**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Gifts ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥

·̩̩̥**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥

✧ Im interested in your commissions! How does hiring you usually work?
The exchange of services usually goes as follows:​
  1. You begin by filling out the form found on this page.​
  2. I will review the commission information sent and reach out to applications one by one​
  3. Then I will calculate the cost of the commission and send an invoice to you via Paypal​
  4. You pay​
  5. I’ll begin working on the project and send you the files according to the agreed deadline.​

-Client Testimonials-

"Pixie Willow was a pleasure to work with. She understood the requirements and delivered the end result with utmost professionalism and quality. Her communication skills are top notch and she captured the essence of an iconic character perfectly. We would love to work with her again in future projects and can recommend her to anyone without hesitation" - StudioFOW

"I've worked with Pixie on both SFW comedy animations, and lewd NSFW animations and she was able to step up to what was required of each role perfectly! Very quick turnaround time on delivering lines too so you get quality results in a short time." - SPEEDORU

]“Pixie's a dream to work with and her stuff is always in quality so if you haven't checked her stuff out yet, you definitely should!” - NabesakaRenders

“Highly recommend working with Pixie Willow. Great actress, beautiful and awesomely sexy voice. And a real pro for all aspects of the business. Don't be shy and most of all be as professional as she is! Quality imposes respect.” - ManorStories

“I just finalized setting up a commission with Pixie Willow and I can say that she has been nothing but professional, knowledgeable and capable. I look forward to hearing what she comes up with and I am grateful that she has been generous with her time, talent and wisdom so far.” - ChimeraFortysix

In affiliation with as a Senior Casting Director & Co-Owner.

Last edited:

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I'll be writing a short netorare hentai game during the summer, maybe I will ask for your service when I finish dialogue but I am working on a budget lol. It would be interesting for a live action girl to read my cheese dialogue for sure, it would be as satisfying as

PixieWillow

Feb 27, 2019
I'll be writing a short netorare hentai game during the summer, maybe I will ask for your service when I finish dialogue but I am working on a budget lol. It would be interesting for a live action girl to read my cheese dialogue for sure, it would be as satisfying as
Would be my pleasure to help add to your world building!

Reactions: zilkin